100 hours and what do the democrats have left?

Apparently two things; race baiting and vote fraud.

State after state and campaign after campaign we are hearing about voting machines not working right, boxes of absentee ballots being delivered without proof of the voter, and disgusting ads of the worst sort declaring that the Republicans think the Civil War is still going on.

This last is one of the most stupid comments from Congressman Charlie Rangel. If the Congressman is correct then the Republicans are trying to free the slaves being held by the democrats and Rangel is on of the overseeers on the plantation. We also have Mary Landrieu of Louisian recounting just how racist and sexist the people of the South are. Forget about the riots and killings in places like Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, and New York City. In South Carolina we have a desperate woman Hagan who is equating voting for Republicans with lynching. Another of those quaint, southern democrat traditions.

No one on the left is talking about issues anymore. It is all fear. This is what the Republicans will do to your women if they are elected (sounds like echos of the Ku Klux Klan, another democrat tradition). They are talking about black people being hung I suppose but you know where that comes from again.

Maryland and Chicago (and as Chicago goes, so goes Illinois) have voting machines using magic to turn Republican votes into democratic votes. In Arizona we have a poll worker caught stuffing the ballot box with hundreds of unvetted ballots into a ballot box. Workers have been caught on video assisting illegal aliens to vote knowing that it was illegal at the time. Just in time we have a study that says over 6% of illegal aliens voted in the last election and 2008 which was enough to change the balance of the senate and gave us the 60th vote for Obamacare. Yep, Obamacare exists because of voter fraud in Minnesota. We still have those unanswered questions about 114% voter turnout in Philadelphia and 108% voter turn out in Dade County, FL.

Face it, the democrats are bankrupt in ideas and all that is left is corruption.
Originally Posted by SEE3772
Which one gets your vote?
Mary Landrieu thinks if you are a southern white and don't like Obama's policies, then you must be a racist......she also threw the phony "war on women" charge against southern males.....what's next, the kitchen sink?

Had enough of these Democrats yet America?
She is not that far off if one looks a Texas' Abbott and Patrick.
She is not that far off if one looks a Texas' Abbott and Patrick. Originally Posted by pyramider
I had to "look" at Abbot and Patrick. There was no one else to "look at"!

If the Democrats would field some qualified candidates ...

.... it would make the "looking" easier.
Mary Landrieu thinks if you are a southern white and don't like Obama's policies, then you must be a racist......she also threw the phony "war on women" charge against southern males.....what's next, the kitchen sink?

Had enough of these Democrats yet America? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Ironic, considering Landrieu -- a woman -- has been elected some three times -- 18 years -- now to represent such a racist, misogynistic state that recently had a female governor and now has an Indian-American as governor.

Ironic, considering Landrieu -- a woman -- has been elected some three times -- 18 years -- now to represent such a racist, misogynistic state that recently had a female governor and now has an Indian-American as governor.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The anticipation of being weaned off the government tit is frightening her.
The anticipation of being weaned off the government tit is frightening her. Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1

Seriously!!!
What have they got left?

How about theft...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ealing-republ/

Cheating isn't winning. It's just cheating.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And the mayor of their most important city (New Orleans) has had a few black mayors including Ray Nagan who was asleep at the switch in Baton Rouge when Katrina struck. To give him credit, he did wake up to the problem but couldn't get Governor Blanco to disregard Rahm Emmanual about signing off on federal help.

FYI, Landrieu doesn't even live in Louisiana anymore. She has a nice house in DC.

That's a nice house. Worth a couple of a million dollars.
And the mayor of their most important city (New Orleans) has had a few black mayors including Ray Nagan who was asleep at the switch in Baton Rouge when Katrina struck. To give him credit, he did wake up to the problem but couldn't get Governor Blanco to disregard Rahm Emmanual about signing off on federal help.

FYI, Landrieu doesn't even live in Louisiana anymore. She has a nice house in DC.

That's a nice house. Worth a couple of a million dollars. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Landrieu belongs to one of those detestable political dynasties.

Landrieu's father was the mayor of New Orleans, but maybe, in the event she does lose the race, Mary could ask her brother -- the current mayor of New Orleans -- for a job. Or maybe, to show he's not one of the misogynistic, racist white males Ms Mary so detest, her brother Mitch might step aside and let Ms Mary be the mayor of New Orleans.

BTW, rumor has it, that in the event that Ms Mary does lose, Ms Mary will continue to live in D.C., because moving back home to "mom's house" would be unseemly at her age.

Landrieu listed her parents house in New Orleans as her Louisiana domicile when she qualified to run for office...

Had enough of these Democrats yet America? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I am so sure America is listening to your bugle call, Shir-LIE-turd!
I am so sure America is listening to your bugle call, Shir-LIE-turd! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, it appears "America" is listening to themselves now. A refreshing change.

The drum roll of race baiting and gender bashing is ineffective and obscure.

The likes of you, and the rest of the sorry noisy trash is being ignored. You're done.
Bump .... 16 hours left now.