URL / Website: http://springfield-mo.skipthegames.c...m/599194122878
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North Glenstone
Activities: Great convo, LK, DATY, CG, K9,
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" 125, beautiful face, great body, nice C cup breasts with pierced nipples, pictures are real and recent.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I have been wondering about this one.
  • Swmo
  • 09-12-2018, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the info, I was wondering about her as well
Great review, thank you.
I think I need to see her the next time she is in Springfield!
JAG, thanks for the sharing your review. Good to know for when she comes back to town!
I’ve been having trouble setting up an appt or getting a response - does it take time to set up an appt?
  • cynic
  • 01-24-2021, 12:34 PM
I’ve been having trouble setting up an appt or getting a response - does it take time to set up an appt? Originally Posted by brownsugar007
She's no longer a local. Just comes back occasionally
She's no longer a local. Just comes back occasionally Originally Posted by cynic
Do you happen to know where Malia moved to?
Do you happen to know where Malia moved to? Originally Posted by sIMpHAZt
I think KC
joplin
Lol she left her husband (the cuckold), is now with another dude she's just married and is still living in Spfd.
Last I know she was only doing incalls, around the time she last posted on STG. At the time, she lived on the SW side of Springfield. Her rates were up there. She had probably had the best body I've seen and also had a pretty face but too many tatoos. And sex with her didn't match her looks or rates.
Lol she left her husband (the cuckold), is now with another dude she's just married and is still living in Spfd. Originally Posted by beelzeboss
Do you know if she’s still in this business?