URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin/body-rubs/2598630
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Around The Domain
Activities: Massage, Nuru, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, Long past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: So this was quite a nice surprise since usually photos don't quite match the person (or were taken a decado ago LOL).

I saw Natalia's ad on Adultsearch and while I wasn't familiar with the website I decided to give it a go. She was very responsive and scheduled some time.

Natalia is very clear about no extras and takes discretion very seriosly, which was a big plus for me.

Massage was quite good but the Nuru was less than I had expected (based on conversations with other friends) and I think it didn't provide a significant improvement to the experience.

She likes to talk a lot, maybe as a way to deal with nerves (this is not her full time job) and at times I wished that I could just relax more. Body wise, OMG she's absolutely stunning and not enhanced in any ways. The photos are quite accurate but again don't expect L2 or L3 she's just not gonna negotiate (I didn't even try and didn't get the vibe either).

Natalia is tall (5'10") and fit, she spends good time at the gym and it shows. She's got a rocking body and quite pretty for those that appreciate Eastern European beauty (she's Ukranian) and comes with an amazing sexy accent too.
Recommendation: Yes
very pretty indeed! Do you mind to PM rates? Thx
PHD135, seems like your quota is exceeded.

Thanks for the review. Can you please PM rates?
I found her to be beautiful but paranoid — she had to let me into the building and then I had to won 10 steps behind her to the apt — and unwilling to share her beautiful body, like the OP said. Don’t try. Won’t go back ever.