P411 - Available Now - Does not work with no hours

ok i luv P411 but

P411
- Available Now -Available Anytime:
does not work unless
the providers puts what hours they are working that day.

This works great: 4:00pm To 12:00am - Galleria-Dallas North

P411 - Available Now -Available Anytime: tells me that she is at her incall working the day.

Yes and i know everyone has a life, just saying.
Im on here all day long for work , i try multiple times during the day, get zero replies, or am told there is nothing available
If they don't state their hours, isn't that supposed to mean they're available now?

I wonder if Gina has any way to track the number of non-responses.
I've tried it many times but have only had ONE success in finding someone to play with....or even return my PM or Text.
It's like they're advertising their availability for 'now' but aren't really available until later.
If providers run an available now ad, they need to be available to respond within an hour, even if it is to say "no thanks", or she should not place an ad. I think Gina and her crew have access to the PM system on p411 (which needs to be the way the guys contact the providers), so that when there is no response to an inquiry, Gina can notate it on the provider's account. After a few legit complaints, that provider should not be able to advertise in the available now ads.
I'm not sure why this is so complicated. If I post an ad I say the hours I'm available. If I'm available at that moment then I'm available at that moment and state Available Now.

Why is this difficult?
I complained in email about a provider not responding to a PM - I was told they didn't track those, and it was an "informal" communications that many girls ignore or seldom look at.

They emphasized strongly I should "Request an Appointment" or "Request Screening" - these they do track, and if they get a complaint they'll remind the providers they have a short window to reply.

It does work - I requested an appointment - nothing heard for a couple of days - I emailed 411 and within a few hours the provider was responding.

That said, it still doesn't help with the "available NOW" premise. I'm hoping Gina is reading, and I may send her an email to ask her to weigh in.

On the one hand "now" means now, and I expect at LEAST an answer within an hour or 2. It is however a little irrational to think they could get your request, open the door and let you in. I also wish the 1 hour window before the ad disappears is a little brief - again they have a good solution - you can subscribe to a provider, so when she posts you can get an alert - I have mine emailed to my phone.
The "available now" ad is only posted for an hour at a time, then it goes away.

So ... ideally, if someone is "available now" then that is exactly the case.

Or should be. I don't use that feature a lot. Guess perhaps I should?

EW
I'm not sure why this is so complicated. If I post an ad I say the hours I'm available. If I'm available at that moment then I'm available at that moment and state Available Now.

Why is this difficult? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Because they don't look at the times....those of us that have RW jobs utilize the ad board to specify other times we are available that day. I am NEVER a right now girl, but can possibly plan something later around my schedule. It's been working just fine for me.

Why is this difficult? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
put the times of day otherwise we have no way of knowing it. plenty of times i've responded and never get the courtesy of an answer.
seems like a mo brainer to put hours available. we could check yuor profile to know an anytime availability.
I think the point of allowing ladies the option of not putting a time is for them to tell us she is available right then. First come, first serve, so if a guy gets to her before you do, then your call will go unanswered and her ad will disappear after an hour. It would be nice, though, if she'd delete her ad in that case.

If a woman is constantly advertising immediate availability, and never seems to be available, then I agree that she may be abusing the system.
put the times of day otherwise we have no way of knowing it. plenty of times i've responded and never get the courtesy of an answer.
seems like a mo brainer to put hours available. we could check yuor profile to know an anytime availability. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
If I'm available from 8pm-10pm and place my ad at 3pm then I will post the hours I'm available later. However, if I repost again at 8pm, I will click the available anytime option since I'm available right then.

Would guys just prefer we put the hours even of its right now?

Because they don't look at the times....those of us that have RW jobs utilize the ad board to specify other times we are available that day. I am NEVER a right now girl, but can possibly plan something later around my schedule. It's been working just fine for me. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Right.

I'm occasionally a right now girl though if I suddenly find myself with the day off (which happened a few days last week).

I like that guys can subscribe to our ads. How does that work anyway, fellas? Do you get an email or something every time a lady you're subscribed to posts an ad?
Available now ads on p411 are just that, the provider is available, be it for contact or for a session. If you are not available to communicate or see a hobbyist, do not place an available now ad, very simple.

Use Eccie advertising for letting guys know your designated days and/or hours you are available. As Gina has said, if providers want to advertise on p411, you can do it without placing an ad, just log in and your profile automatically moves to the top of the listing in the area(s) you are in.
Im on here all day long for work , i try multiple times during the day, get zero replies, or am told there is nothing available Originally Posted by cage196
When I visit I can do last minute or preplanned, day or night
  • jgod
  • 11-18-2015, 03:51 PM
I have contacted providers with this service and have been told the following:

1) one put the ad up knowing she would be available in an hour or two, but was not available at that time. She just put the ad up because she was near a computer.

2) one put the ad up and got a client, and she forgot to take the ad down - she was going to let it run out.

3) several no answers

4) No hours, no mention of incall or outcall, no location, or worse they leave a location and find out later they switched to a different location out of that area and didn't update.

I am not complaining. These responses occur both in this venue and outside of this venue. It has occurred with girls I have not seen yet as well as girls I have seen before (and saw again afterwards).

But I agree that if they put up a section for available now, responses and availability should be immediate as well as where, when etc...

Good thread, Bossy.