I gotta admit...

I get pretty jealous of Dallas very often lol you guys are lucky to have such bombass providers (especially the ebony women!!!). I come from Houston, we only have a handful of them that I know of. Wish we had more.
Yup we're blessed to have such a wonderful and diverse array of beauties to enjoy here. I have been with a smorgasbord of ladies from super petite (no little people yet, but it is on my bucket list) to BBW. From white to black and everything in between. I tell you what, I've never been a don juan casanova or anything, but the hobby has certainly boosted my confidence with the ladies! For every chick that turns me down, I can always assure myself I have had better, lol! It's amazing what a little $$$ can do for a man! But yes indeed, definitely blessed out here!
we do have it better, no doubt.. there's a few ladies I want to see in Houston, but mostly for bucket item reasons some of your ladies possess, and ours don't.. not for inherent quality, LOL..

by contrast, my want-to-see list here doesn't get smaller, I'll never get to a majority that are on the list now, let alone those who are sure to be added later.
It's amazing what a little $$$ can do for a man! But yes indeed, definitely blessed out here! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

$$$ will get you in the door with most ladies because this is a business after all, but the fact that you are a complete gentleman, will have the ladies asking you to come back again and again. I am sure you know that.

Nando...maybe your post will encourage some of the Ebony providers from DFW to make that short trip to Houston. It's always encouraging for the ladies to hear that there is interest.
Yes sir Nando the ladies out there looks awesome and there are plenty to choose. I come and visit all the time but not just for the hobby but because dallas is a great city overall in my opinion. Can't wait for the opportunity to move out there.
Awww isn't he a sweetheart! I agree we have some beautiful girls to choose from
maybe your post will encourage some of the Ebony providers from DFW to make that short trip to Houston. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I doubt it.. I've contacted several Houston Providers to tell them I would love to see them if they visited Dallas.. each response was "I can't go because (fill in reason)".. I think while they appreciated that I wanted to see them, their real feeling was "drive your ass to Houston and prove it, or shut the Hell up!", LOL
I doubt it.. I've contacted several Houston Providers to tell them I would love to see them if they visited Dallas.. each response was "I can't go because (fill in reason)".. I think while they appreciated that I wanted to see them, their real feeling was "drive your ass to Houston and prove it, or shut the Hell up!", LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran

LOL.. Good point. Touring for ladies can be risky. Some guys like to schedule just for the sake of scheduling and then canceling for whatever reason, legit or not, and it ends up costing the lady more than she actually earns. I guess that is why some ladies charge a deposit.
$$$ will get you in the door with most ladies because this is a business after all, but the fact that you are a complete gentleman, will have the ladies asking you to come back again and again. I am sure you know that. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Good point! Didn't think of that! But then again, I don't have the ladies asking me back again and again, I must be an a-hole, lol!
Dallas is a beautiful city, I agree with you on that. Compliments the women nicely I just may have to make the drive, pretty sure it's worth it. I have 2 providers in mind that I really wanna see.
Good point! Didn't think of that! But then again, I don't have the ladies asking me back again and again, I must be an a-hole, lol! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You are not an ass hole Lol i think you are cool
You are not an ass hole Lol i think you are cool Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Thanks, you're a sweetheart!
Dallas is a beautiful city, I agree with you on that. Compliments the women nicely I just may have to make the drive, pretty sure it's worth it. I have 2 providers in mind that I really wanna see. Originally Posted by nando9263
Same here, I have a few in mind as well and trying to come out there soon for a week and enjoy myself, but I have another trip planned. I guess good things come to those who wait.
I love visiting Dallas as much as I can and before the gent leaves my arms he's asking me when will you be back Gina .. I say in a month or sooner
I agree with the OP...Dallas got it going on...