I had a nightmare. Woke up in a cold sweat shaking it was so real..

No joke..
I was going to a friend's house and walked into the wrong house and I saw Biden and Trump sitting at the table with about 50 others toasting after I heard some awful awful things about how they really feel and our personal safety and security basically toasting to more per$onal financial gain and OMG I saw a world war..so I ran out of the house before they could see me..
And it brought all my concerns about the election to make sure I do everything in my power to help others understand that if they think Biden is
Going to make positive changes HE'S NOT...it will be him and 100 others making those decisions..
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...raged-running/

I'm not sure how to share this without getting into too much trouble , then again fuck it at least it will be worth it.

I got a taste of politics and not in asexual way , I'm respected .
And only here because of a sex addiction that's almost under control.

I'm being super serious please do not vote for Biden.

Thank you
Oops Biden and Obama ..��TYPO
Oops Biden and Obama ..��TYPO Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Was this the typo?
Biden and Trump
Venus,
We're all having political zombie nightmares
The people who walked into this forum supporting Trump... will continue to do so.

The people who walked into this forum supporting Biden... will continue to do so.

The people who are undecided-- aren't involved enough in the political arena to have even walked into this forum.

You do grasp that government in general is about 100 people making decisions, right? No President, Trump included, operates in a vacuum. Yeah-- I get that you're pushing the puppet narrative-- but the reality is.. there are a multitude of people involved in every decision.
T
The people who walked into this forum supporting Biden... will continue to do so.
Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Who is that?

Are there any threads in here "supporting" Bitten aka Biden?

Only a retarded Neanderthal would "support" Bitten aka Biden.
No joke..
I was going to a friend's house and walked into the wrong house and I saw Biden and Trump sitting at the table with about 50 others toasting after I heard some awful awful things about how they really feel and our personal safety and security basically toasting to more per$onal financial gain and OMG I saw a world war..so I ran out of the house before they could see me..
And it brought all my concerns about the election to make sure I do everything in my power to help others understand that if they think Biden is
Going to make positive changes HE'S NOT...it will be him and 100 others making those decisions..

I'm not sure how to share this without getting into too much trouble , then again fuck it at least it will be worth it.

Thank you Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
nothing new about obama discouraging biden from running in 2016. it has been reported back in 2016 even tho the article was dated 2017.

it was presumably done as a favor to clinton. personally, I think biden would have won in 2016 over clinton then maybe trump in a very close race had he run. I know his oldest son was pushing him to run before he died.
And only here because of a sex addiction that's almost under control. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

sex addiction thats almost under control? lol.

you either have control or no control. theres no in between like almost. lol.

you can trade one addiction for another.... that usually works.
The people who walked into this forum supporting Trump... will continue to do so.

The people who are undecided-- aren't involved enough in the political arena to have even walked into this forum.

You do grasp that government in general is about 100 people making decisions, right? No President, Trump included, operates in a vacuum. Yeah-- I get that you're pushing the puppet narrative-- but the reality is.. there are a multitude of people involved in every decision. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Do you recognize a different "degree" of puppetry between the two? I have the feeling that Biden will be handled to a much greater degree than Trump ever will. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is up to the observer.

Biden impresses me as a more "susceptible" puppet than Trump.
  • oeb11
  • 09-16-2020, 10:30 AM
HF - +1.
No joke..

Thank you Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I promise not to vote for Biden!
sex addiction thats almost under control? lol.

you either have control or no control. theres no in between like almost. lol.

you can trade one addiction for another.... that usually works. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Are you a devotee of Sun Tzu - 'There is either do or don't do - there is no try"

In reality, there is a scale of sexual addiction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852108/

My sexual addiction is only for extremely pretty and fit girls with very clear skin and an obsequious nature.

Assup, on the other hand, likes dicks in his ass as well as his mouth.

WALDT's.

You do grasp that government in general is about 100 people making decisions, right? No President, Trump included, operates in a vacuum. Yeah-- I get that you're pushing the puppet narrative-- but the reality is.. there are a multitude of people involved in every decision. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
A couple of points of order:

1. During the 2016 election, I wasn't going to vote for Trump until during a BLM panel on CNN, someone said "Saying All Lives Matter" is racist. Nobody on the panel pushed back. It was at that moment I decided to vote for Trump.

2. I don't support President Trump as much as I support his policies. Just like I didn't support President Obama because I didn't support many of his policies. Either way, I'm tired of the weaponization of being called a racist for no legitamite reason.

3. I agree there are many people involved in many decisions. However, during the Trump administration there are many people involved in sabotaging Trump based on any decision he may make or doesn't make.
A couple of points of order:

1. During the 2016 election, I wasn't going to vote for Trump until during a BLM panel on CNN, someone said "Saying All Lives Matter" is racist. Nobody on the panel pushed back. It was at that moment I decided to vote for Trump.

2. I don't support President Trump as much as I support his policies. Just like I didn't support President Obama because I didn't support many of his policies. Either way, I'm tired of the weaponization of being called a racist for no legitamite reason.

3. I agree there are many people involved in many decisions. However, during the Trump administration there are many people involved in sabotaging Trump based on any decision he may make or doesn't make. Originally Posted by gnadfly

My thoughts exactly. Something as simple as saying "All lives Matter" and the Democrat party will call that person a racist? No thanks.

The idea that saying "All lives Matter" diminishes the idea that Black Lives Matter is just plain stupid but definitely speaks to the mentality that I object too. If your sole focus is on one race of people, that is the very definition of racist and if one doesn't understand that concept, you are not a person I have any use for.

The idea that you must employ one set of rules to one race and not all races is preposterous. I don't vote for preposterous people.

Definition of preposterous

: contrary to nature, reason, or common sense : ABSURD

Are you a devotee of Sun Tzu - 'There is either do or don't do - there is no try"

In reality, there is a scale of sexual addiction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5852108/

My sexual addiction is only for extremely pretty and fit girls with very clear skin and an obsequious nature.

Assup, on the other hand, likes dicks in his ass as well as his mouth.

WALDT's. Originally Posted by friendly fred
the actual statement by venusnova was "I got a taste of politics and not in asexual way"

asexual means not sexual, but NOT in asexual way reverses that, it then means in a sexual way...the old double negative

and I don't think there is a missing space

I think biden must have sidled up behind venusnova