URL / Website: NA
City: Pflugerville
State: Texas
Address: Grand Avenue Pkwy Pflugerville
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Pulled up, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty good looking figure, about 5 ft.
Recommendation: No
I wonder what the ratio of No to Yes recommendations is for Austin area AMPs. Seems it may be pretty damn close to 1:1.
I wonder what the ratio of No to Yes recommendations is for Austin area AMPs. Seems it may be pretty damn close to 1:1. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Austin is definitely below par compared to Houston, DFW, and SA in terms of options and quality but maybe that’s just me 🤷♂️
The service has continuously dropped since Covid if we all stopped paying FS pricing at L1 amps for 60 or 90 days the attitude would improve 100 for HJ and more for all nude is ridiculous
User ID: Cindi
Date: 10/23
Name: Cindi
Phone: (512) 886-1349
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Pflugerville
State: Texas
Address: Grand Avenue Pkwy Pflugerville
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Pulled up, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty good looking figure, about 5 ft.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by This Is not my name

Probably boyfriend hunting
That’s what I was thinking.
Ditto.....
  • ATX69
  • 10-26-2022, 08:23 AM
Before the Austin Boom “California takeover” the AMPs were more preferable than a FS provider and much less. The AMP i used to go to was near red lobster.

was

Since we have had this takeover all the ladies amps, strip clubs, providers, etc… have raised their rates. There are still diamonds in the rough that I have found and will not write about because it never fails once you write about it it goes away because some idiot ruins it either by wanting what he reads and she doesn’t feel like doing it that day or it may have been ymmv and that lady now has too much heat so she leaves.