Where is the appropriate place to post last minute openings due to cancellations?

Is there one? I noticed I'm only allowed one ad per week and beyond a few hours after posting there is no way to edit ads. On some other websites I belong to, a provider may "reply" to the ad thread with updates such as last minute openings due to cancellations. Is there a proper way to do this on ECCIE, or if a client cancels on me after I post my weekly ad, am I just stuck not being able to advertise that opening on ECCIE? I notice that some other cities like San Antonio have a "short notice availability thread", but I do not see an analogous thread anywhere for Houston.

I suppose some may accuse this of being a threAD (and yes it does sorta serve that function since it does communicate that I have last minute openings), but I do genuinely want to know if there is a more appropriate way to communicate this to interested parties in the future.

Thanks for reading.
We had a short notice availability thread but a lot of the ladies using it couldn't follow the rules. The mods got tired of constantly policing it and shut it down.
  • BDD
  • 07-29-2013, 10:23 PM
At the rates requested I would think you have a lot of "short notice" openings...

Hot body though ... PM me if you have a short notice opening at a resonable rate while in HOTuston for 4 hours tomorrow morning ...
We had a short notice availability thread but a lot of the ladies using it couldn't follow the rules. The mods got tired of constantly policing it and shut it down. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
That's it right there.
Actually, I started out working for 200/hour around four years ago and have worked my way up in rate, and I definitely have less cancellations and bullshit to deal with in general now that I have a higher rate. If I actually lived in Houston my rate would probably be lower, but since I am paying 200/night for hotel rooms plus travel expenses, I chose the rate that I did for Houston. And also, my schedule has been pretty well full (especially since I prefer to see only 2-3 clients per day at most) ********* edited by Pistolero, so... basically no motivation for me to lower my rate based on the complaining of some guy over the internet, sorry. Most of my clients tip on top of my rate and tell me that I am well worth it. If you can't afford me, don't fret. There are other pretty girls out there. I'm not desperate for your business, just wanted some way to let the gentlemen know of my availability.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone! I'll be driving to San Antonio this afternoon but Houston has been much lovelier to me than I expected and I will definitely return!

Edit to remove short notice time. Naughty, naughty. Pistolero

At the rates Originally Posted by BDD
requested I would think you have a lot of "short notice" openings...

Hot body though ... PM me if you have a short notice opening at a resonable rate while in HOTuston for 4 hours tomorrow morning ... Originally Posted by BDD
I suggested you post the notice in the un-gloomy tits thread, but only with a same day Booby photo. Not sure if mods allow but I think it is a great idea.
At the rates requested I would think you have a lot of "short notice" openings... Originally Posted by BDD
Sometimes you just wake up in the morning to the stupidest shit imaginable. What in the hell does her rate have to do with cancellations? Anyone with 0.000001% of a brain cell should of checked that out before scheduling. Does it still happen for that reason though. Yes, but drawing that as a conclusion is asinine. While we're at it let's ass-u-me every hobbyist is at least 55+ years old. Over 260lbs. Balding, & hasn't sen his own penis since George Bush the 1st was in office.

Hot body though ... PM me if you have a short notice opening at a resonable rate while in HOTuston for 4 hours tomorrow morning ... Originally Posted by BDD
Why? So you can say even that is too much.

I suggested you post the notice in the un-gloomy tits thread, but only with a same day Booby photo. Not sure if mods allow but I think it is a great idea. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Not only are you telling her to thread-jack, but I'm sure someone would personally hunt you down. Remove what's left of your genitalia from your glutenous mass of a body & feed then to you in a salty broth.
DG is fired up this morning. Looking forward to more great posts.
(let me try again without being so specific)

********and I've only had once cancellation, so...
Why? So you can say even that is too much. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Exactly. I don't even bother to respond to people who ask for more "reasonable" rates with quotes. I do actually discount multi-hour sessions because I prefer them, but the term "reasonable" is a really odd one to choose considering the nature of this business. Does anyone think that the expectations of this job are "reasonable"? I go above and beyond and my rate reflects that. Guys who see girls in my price range know that there is a difference in the quality of the provider that you get from $200 girls vs. $350 girls, most of the time. Not that there aren't great providers in lower price ranges (and I fluctuate rates myself depending on my location and the cost of the tour), but when you charge a higher rate you see fewer clients and are able to invest more into each and every session you do have.

Maybe the next time one of you guys who want "reasonable" rates see an advertisement for Gucci or Prada or Christian Louboutin, you can take out a sharpie and scrawl all over the bottom of the advertisement about how if only their prices were more reasonable, you'd be glad to buy three or four pairs of their shoes...

Some things are expensive for good reason.
Exactly. I don't even bother to respond to people who ask for more "reasonable" rates with quotes. I do actually discount multi-hour sessions because I prefer them, but the term "reasonable" is a really odd one to choose considering the nature of this business. Does anyone think that the expectations of this job are "reasonable"? I go above and beyond and my rate reflects that. Guys who see girls in my price range know that there is a difference in the quality of the provider that you get from $200 girls vs. $350 girls, most of the time. Not that there aren't great providers in lower price ranges (and I fluctuate rates myself depending on my location and the cost of the tour), but when you charge a higher rate you see fewer clients and are able to invest more into each and every session you do have.

Maybe the next time one of you guys who want "reasonable" rates see an advertisement for Gucci or Prada or Christian Louboutin, you can take out a sharpie and scrawl all over the bottom of the advertisement about how if only their prices were more reasonable, you'd be glad to buy three or four pairs of their shoes...

Some things are expensive for good reason. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
In my opinion it's best not to even respond. There's a lot of pressure from some men on this board for the women to lower their rates, and for men not to pay what is considered a "higher rate" whatever that may be.

I don't give a shit, so it never affects me, but I watch it ruffle people's feathers. No good ever comes from it. It's not a majority position, but all it takes is 10% of the board to take that position, and it FEELS like it's everyone.

If you respond, you start looking defensive. It's like Mercedes Benz, Rolex, or the brands you mentioned trying to defend themselves for offering a higher price to someone attempting to negotiate. Just smile, let it go, and work with the people who are looking to pay your price.

Sorry about your cancellation. As has been posted, there used to be a thread designed for that specific purpose, but it got abused, so it's no longer there. Doesn't obviate the need for something like that to exist, but the Houston side of Eccie no longer has it.

I hope you're having a successful stay in Houston. Good luck to you!

Oh, and DG, nice post. As usual.
  • Trey
  • 07-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Nice threAD, it's at least one we haven't seen yet. That thread about cancellation sucked, the same chicks used it everyday. And mostly it was the not so attractive chicks posting on it all the time, I'm sure you don't want to be associated with that lot.
LOL I am associated with people with a wide variety of "attractiveness levels" and I am okay with that.
You could just call me directly ???
LOL !!!
If you respond, you start looking defensive. It's like Mercedes Benz, Rolex, or the brands you mentioned trying to defend themselves for offering a higher price to someone attempting to negotiate. Just smile, let it go, and work with the people who are looking to pay your price.

Oh, and DG, nice post. As usual. Originally Posted by proudoftexas

Some things are expensive for good reason. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Gucci and Prada aren't bad, but sartorially neither one has been noteworthy of late, especially since Tom Ford stopped designing for them. Their suits and ties are not well made and ARE expensive for no good reason. The leather goods are decent, but you can find these in outlet malls at significant discounts. Louis Vuitton is one exception and attempts to control inventory and remain exclusive. Maybe if you used that as an example, I would have been less likely to interject.

Louboutin is also an exception, until he decides to branch out into makeup or skin care or whatever is next on his radar, but from what I've read, he is passionate about shoes and continuously attempts to fuse architecture and fashion into a well recognized $900 shoe. His men's line is not good compared to other makes and are again, expensive for no reason.

Mercedes must absolutely defend their higher price. Obviously not against a kia or such, but against similar competition. They have shareholders to answer to. Additionally you can test drive a Mercedes and without a doubt, you can negotiate in a Mercedes dealership without being labeled cheap. If the salesman and the client can't agree on a price, then no one gets their feelings hurt and the salesman doesn't go back to the locker room and share a laugh with his cohorts and warn them to stay away because he is cheap.

I just traded my Rolex for a PP. Negotiate away on these brands as well.

I chuckle when hooktards compare themselves to boutiques in the Galleria. This concludes my DG style rant.