City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: Outcall
Activities: LFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, CG, K9, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Lacy - Brunette past shoulder
Jade - Dyed Red around shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Lacy - Latina, short spinner, nice ass, tits A or B cup all natural, shaved kitty.
Jade - Latine, slightly taller and thinner spinner, nice ass, natural A cups, shaved kitty.
Both girls are incredibly cute and sweet. Hell of a great time with them.
Will definitely repeat.
Recommendation: Yes
What’d that run ya
What’d that run ya Originally Posted by Uncle Splooge
  • Gee
  • 06-23-2018, 02:26 AM
They are an amazing pair I was lucky enough to meet them as well

Lacy’s bio
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=346010
Jades bio?
Lacy has a new duo partner, per her recent Switter postings. Just FYI

Don't know if that means Jade is no longer in the picture with her, or she's just adding another new friend.
Wonder if she's still around
Wonder if she's still around Originally Posted by sdwhen
She's in Dallas currently, but I saw on Switter she's heading to Cali soon, so who knows what route she'll take.

Guys- remember- ROS discussions still go in private tags.
So when I click private and make a comment...please advise what else I am to do.
Guys- remember- ROS discussions still go in private tags. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I'm admittedly new to the site, did I do something wrong? It's not my intention to rock the boat at all.
Hawaii- you didn't use the private tags. Not sure what you did but they were not there. When you use private tag you type in between the tags like this: Abq you just quoted what he put in the open. It's all good guys. Just with all of the scrutiny we don't what stuff in the open. This was not a big deal.
I'm admittedly new to the site, did I do something wrong? It's not my intention to rock the boat at all. Originally Posted by abqspencer

Any ROS private details - when commenting on or when replying to should be under private tags - that is the guideline. And no - you did not do anything wrong !
So when I click private and make a comment...please advise what else I am to do. Originally Posted by haihawaii2000