Aphrodite Goddess of Love!

Does anyone know that "Aphrodite"...came up from the sea...as a "Sea Godess..

I know I used to be a beautiful mermaid

What can I say...except that "the powers that be" love my ass....

Are we laughing yet.????

Please tell me what you think about this "drunk post"...from a real "California Girl"!

Love and Happiness to all...
I think mermaids would be a waste. I would not want to meet one due to the loss of 2 of the three holes for fucking!!!!

But I would so do Aphrodite!
Chica Chaser

Did we add a rule that requires all posts in the sandbox to have a picture of Obama?
  • CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Id skull fuck a mermaid just to watch her flap her tail ...
Chica Chaser

Did we add a rule that requires all posts in the sandbox to have a picture of Obama? Originally Posted by fetishfreak
Nope. Its just fun to throw then out there, especially with Debbie since it appears Obama can do no wrong in her eyes.
But if it bothers you, there are plenty of others I can use. I posted an Archie Bunker one earlier.
  • R.M.
  • 12-12-2012, 04:11 AM
Nope. Its just fun to throw then out there, especially with Debbie since it appears Obama can do no wrong in her eyes.
But if it bothers you, there are plenty of others I can use. I posted an Archie Bunker one earlier. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Nope it doesn't bother me at all. The only thing that bothers me is idiots getting behind the wheel of an automobile.
Chica Chaser

Did we add a rule that requires all posts in the sandbox to have a picture of Obama? Originally Posted by fetishfreak
I'm all for it! Here's a nice one.

But if it bothers you, there are plenty of others I can use. I posted an Archie Bunker one earlier. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
How can you moderate a forum where you're so biased, bro?

Holy ASPD!
  • Seedy
  • 12-13-2012, 11:00 PM

Holy ASPD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He's not biased, he's just not a stupid idiot like you.....lmfao

Holy ASPD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Easy, we made very few rules here so there is little to moderate. Bias has nothing to do with it. The rules are in the sticky. You break them you'll hear from me, if one of the rightys break them they will hear from me. As previously discussed, that will always be in private.

Have I shown a "bias" enforcing the rules in here? Towards anyone? We had a thread earlier where we discussed the fact that as a member here, I get to participate like everyone else. I will "trend" away from the level of insults of others, but when its appropriate and when I feel like, I will slip in a little shot here and there. Just something everyone will have to deal with.
Easy, we made very few rules here so there is little to moderate. Bias has nothing to do with it. The rules are in the sticky. You break them you'll hear from me, if one of the rightys break them they will hear from me. As previously discussed, that will always be in private.

Have I shown a "bias" enforcing the rules in here? Towards anyone? We had a thread earlier where we discussed the fact that as a member here, I get to participate like everyone else. I will "trend" away from the level of insults of others, but when its appropriate and when I feel like, I will slip in a little shot here and there. Just something everyone will have to deal with. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Not talking about your bias to any posters, amigo. Just your outspokenness against our president. Hard to judge others... Just sayin.

so how do you feel about the overt racism displayed by some in this forum?

that will determine your standing on the dipshit ladder, Sgt. Hulka.

Have I shown a "bias" enforcing the rules in here? Towards anyone? We had a thread earlier where we discussed the fact that as a member here, I get to participate like everyone else. I will "trend" away from the level of insults of others, but when its appropriate and when I feel like, I will slip in a little shot here and there. Just something everyone will have to deal with. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

There are always bias, don't tell my you are pure. You will be lying.