What is the name of that website with the photocheck service?

Where you load a picture and it shows you how widespread it's use is and potential bullshit factors.
Google image search has been helpful. Tineye too.
Google Image works the best, IMHO, if you use Chrome for your browser, just go to the Google ap store and down load it for free, to Chrome.
Tineye
Tineye Originally Posted by bladtinzu

I will argue,,,,

I have both..... Tineye, is about 75%, Google is about 95%, I have several other programs, that are related to Photography, (one of my other hobbies)

When in doubt with those 2, use "Opanda" it is a free program.
I will argue,,,,

I have both..... Tineye, is about 75%, Google is about 95%, I have several other programs, that are related to Photography, (one of my other hobbies)

When in doubt with those 2, use "Opanda" it is a free program. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I don't use the others as I really don't go searching for pictures. But hell I'll give them a try.
But i'm not exactly searching for pictures. Are you saying there is a feature in Google image that, like tineye, lets you upload an image then searches for duplicates? As for tineye, its never worked for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but my searches always yield no results.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-07-2013, 10:13 PM
This will be of interest to you...

TinEye Plugins