Searching all post by a member

Seems like the "Search All Post" tag is not quite working. Does not seem to be showing the posts for the last 2-3 days. Makes it difficult to follow the antics of certain trolls and prove they need to be dispatched to their watering hole under the bridge.
will take a look sir.
same here - several posts from yesterday and today do not show up when i click on the "Find all posts by pmdelites" link in my profile or the "find more posts by pmdelites" from left clicking on my username in posts.

i made several posts in this thread that are not in my posts search query results.
like #3, #19, #20, and #27
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=641965
I was just getting ready to start a similiar thread....same with me, when you look at someone's posting history it does not include postings over the last several days.

For example, if looking at my posting history, it just starts listing posts as of 1/07???

Not that anyone would miss any of my stuff, lol. But sucks to not be able to check on someone else's stuff!!!
St. Chris,

Looking at a few members, it does look like a magic date of 01/07/13 - no posts since that date show up.

I know at one point, probably on 01/07/13, an attempt to look at all posts by a member received an error message. I assumed it was tied to the main search issue that the site was dealing with and did not pay it much attention at the time.

And no, I don't remember the error message.
No prob my friend. I have been experimenting with a search mechanism that is way beyond the capabilities of the normal vBulletin default search. That's why you've been seeing all the search downtimes and maintenance in the past few weeks. It's a great program but lots of configuration and tweaking. This issue you are seeing now should be an easy fix. We'll get it back on track.

Thanks!

St. C
All good now