OUR ROYAL FAMILY INJECT THEMSELVES INTO THE OSCARS; USING THE MILITARY AS THEIR PROPS !

These people know no boundaries.................... ...

I'm sure this was all the White House's idea to subvert the Oscars.

SNICK!
Nothing subversive; Harvey Weinstein asked and of course the Obama's obliged.....

Using the military for this kind of trash event is status quo for the Obama's..........but you lefties love this kind of crap.

After all, it demeans the military and the uniform.....having a celebrity obsessed First Family disgusts me and other Americans ! Why they drag the military into their down low world is doubly painful.

It does prove what Paul Begalia observed in 1991:

"Politics is show business for ugly people.”
How does it demean the military? do you include other entertainment forms, like sporting events and no military parades? How about TV commercials?

AND WHAT'S SO FUCKING SACRED ABOUT THE UNIFORM?

and I agree with the Begala quote.
  • Seedy
  • 02-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Awh, fuck em whirly, they are just a bunch of scum sucking cocksuckers. What the fuck do you expect? For them to work? Ha ha what an accomplishment that would be. Motherfuckers do not know what work is. Fuck em ,fuck em all.
Kneel before the throne, Trendy.......you're the one calling them "royalty."
If you were an true blooded American; someone who understood our history and how Americans despise the notion of royalty, you would know I used it as a term of derision..

but your a dummy...........
No, genius, I just don't pay any attention to anything about you since you are not a red-blooded American but, rather, a yellow-as-a-canary soprano in the Teafox Choir.
Any idea (come on lefties, you must have gotten the memo) what was going on at the White House or does Michelle walk around like that all the time. I'm sure the military members had better things to do with their Sunday night. So what was going on and did this cost us some more money?

It was also completely inappropriate.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Nothing subversive; Harvey Weinstein asked and of course the Obama's obliged.....

Using the military for this kind of trash event is status quo for the Obama's..........but you lefties love this kind of crap.

After all, it demeans the military and the uniform.....having a celebrity obsessed First Family disgusts me and other Americans ! Why they drag the military into their down low world is doubly painful.

It does prove what Paul Begalia observed in 1991:

"Politics is show business for ugly people.” Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Looks like they all wanted to be there if you ask me!

Where is there? Is that the White House? We don't know and if you were in the military did you ever want to do the dress up thing? Or are you some kind of metro sexual?
why bitch about small stuff like this ... unless you really hate the royal family that much
Nobody can explain what's inappropriate or disrespectful.

Whirlyturd, please explain how honoring service members by inviting them to appear on the Academy Awards show is demeaning. I guess you're just foaming at the mouth...

AGAIN!
Best movie award was to a movie about saving 6 diplomatic lives from Iran, given by the wife of a man that let 4 die in Benghazi
They are obviously not at the Academy Awards. You didn't see it did you or you have known not to be stupid.

For record I questioned why many people were there; Seth McFarland (some kind of movie actor???), Jennifer Aniston (what movie did she make last?), and Barbra Streisand (Marvin Hamlisch didn't need that and they forgot Andy Griffith),