THE OBAMA SEQUESTER LIE.....UPDATE !

Obama administration claimed teachers were being laid off because of the sequester cuts - that haven't happened yet !

When pressed to prove it; they can't.............Carney gets caught in the lie and tries to wiggle out......

Do you have a JOB sir?

Too funny. The panicked, frantic effort to keep the GOP from being blamed for any sequester fallout continues.
  • Seedy
  • 02-28-2013, 04:26 PM
And the lies are catching up to this fucking scumbag president...
Your post quotient is a lot higher than mine; I am betting your one of the Obama voters sitting in the wagon while the rest of us pull like oxen moving your lazy butt forward...........

Typical meritless deflection from an Obamaton.

Do you have a JOB sir?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a fucking weasel. I wonder if they coach him in weasel techniques, what to do when they catch you in a lie.

I have this fantasy of all politicians being connected to polygraphs, everytime they make a public statement, and at the same time, having electrodes attached to their balls; everytime they lie they get zapped. That would be a game changer.
  • Seedy
  • 02-28-2013, 04:36 PM
What a fucking weasel. I wonder if they coach him in weasel techniques, what to do when they catch you in a lie.

I have this fantasy of all politicians being connected to polygraphs, everytime they make a public statement, and at the same time, having electrodes attached to their balls; everytime they lie they get zapped. That would be a game changer. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Fuck that, take them out behind the wood shed and whip their ass's with a cat-o-nine tails. Do it again, stake em out on a fire ant mound, and spread jelly on their nuts... sup will volunteer to spead the jelly. Lmfao
Originally Posted by joe bloe
All press secretaries are weasels, they don't last long if they can't bob and weave and spin. Most don't last long anyway.

Reagan had 3
HW had 1
Billy had 5
W had 4
BO is on his 2nd on now
All press secretaries are weasels, they don't last long if they can't bob and weave and spin. Most don't last long anyway Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
True enough. If Carney can't stand the lies and resigns, they should see if they can get Baghdad Bob to come out of retirement.
Hey now, Bob was awesome!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...fominister.htm
"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."