Slow Board

Eccie Staff,

Is the board running a little slow lately or is it just my internet connection that is jamming up?

Has anyone else noticed how slowly the pages load up?
I have not noticed any issues lately. Fine from hotels in MO and NE last week, from Atlanta over the weekend and now from San Antonio hotel.

Sorry. Looks like its on your end.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-30-2010, 04:24 PM
I have not experienced any slow performance. The issue could be regional or with your particular ISP.
It was running slow for me earlier today when I was at home but I'm in a hotel now and it's fine. Was talking to a client friend earlier today who was also having some ECCIE issues..
On my pc at home it was running slow, but on my iPhone and android phone it's running very fast.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-30-2010, 09:04 PM
If any of you who experienced slow response times could be more specific with the time of day when the issue occurred, it would be a great help.
I ran a full diagnostic on my computer and everything checked out fine.

The board is also running a full speed today.

I think the problem may have been just a lot of online traffic yesterday that was slowing down everything like molasses.

In case any of you want to check the speed of your internet connection, you use the link to the website below and see exactly how fast your ISP is running.

http://us.mcafee.com/root/speedometer/default.asp