How do I change my title(?) from valued poster.

I want to change my title (?) or whatever it's called from Valued Poster to something else. My gut tells me it is very simple, but for the life of me I couldn't find anything in my control panel about it.

Thanks in advance.
Go to your user cp click edit details or the first in the list and i think the second section down it has a spot for to change your title...

Hope that helps..lemme know
Under edit details, all I have options on are as follows.

email addy

date of birth
homepage url
instant messaging

biography
occupation
interests.

I tried typing in something under biography, occupation, and interests, then saved it, then found a post of mine, still no change.

Is there any chance that as a mod you may show options that us non mods may not have?

I do appreciate your help.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-08-2010, 10:37 PM
After clicking on Edit Details...

Go to the section called Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.

Within there is a section called Custom User Title.

That is where you can specifiy your own caption that will appear above your avatar.
After clicking on Edit Details...

Go to the section called Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.

Within there is a section called Custom User Title.

That is where you can specifiy your own caption that will appear above your avatar. Originally Posted by Mokoa
All I show is

date of birth
homepage url
instant messaging

nothing about custom user title........could this be because I'm not a premium member?
Dear_John yes that option is for PA members. Send me what title you are thinking of and I'll see if I can fix it.
If all that fails, get with me. I was able to update dearhunter's to President: Mickey Mouse Club and he seemed quite pleased with it.

St. C
Dear_John yes that option is for PA members. Send me what title you are thinking of and I'll see if I can fix it. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
I do appreciate all the help I have received.

Since I'm not a PA member, then I should get whatever title I am defaulted to.
Mine shows "Gaining Momentum" whatever that means...and I'm not a PA member.

Does it have anything to do with the number/amount of posts in the forum threads?
  • Mokoa
  • 09-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Yes, the number of posts does determine what the default title will be.