Zipless Sex

Often when I travel and use hotels, I get very horny. Sometimes there's nothing else to do, but to fuck. I've met quite a few men during my hotel stays to help "pass" time without saying anything but my room number. Needless to say, I've been very lucky to pick out the good ones that made it all worth it.

Have you ever done a "Zipless F*ck?" That is, have you ever found a person at a party, restaurant, bar, or just on the street, tak them to a hotel room, f*cked him/her, and then never see that person again. No names. No phone numbers. No addresses. As little talk as it takes to get him/her into bed. Just sex for the sake of sex. No other reason. Fuck him/her, get dressed, leave.
Oyvey girlfriend,, you are on a roll tonight! Those are fucken leav'ems or fucking goes....
I really need to start checking Lydia's travel schedule from time to time. It may be the best business trip ever...
Lydia,

Where are you traveling next and what hotel are you using?

SAS
  • bbkid
  • 03-08-2010, 07:23 AM
Nope. Always thought it would be kinda neat but have never done it.

Actually a provider and I discussed doing something like this about a year ago. A
scenario where she would enter a bar prior to me and we hook up after I send her a drink. Never did it but it sounded fun.

Now, on the other hand, ask Moneypaw this question.............
I think this is much easier to do if your a lady. Too many business travelers are dudes.

Believe me I try. Sometimes it works but I have to talk a lot about stuff I have no interest in.
Nope. Always thought it would be kinda neat but have never done it.

Actually a provider and I discussed doing something like this about a year ago. A
scenario where she would enter a bar prior to me and we hook up after I send her a drink. Never did it but it sounded fun.

Now, on the other hand, ask Moneypaw this question............. Originally Posted by bbkid
Oh yeah, it is! I always enjoy your little role playing fantasies
never happened to me -_-
Do strip clubs count?
Oh, so that was you...lol
Happens to me just about every trip to the Big H. Then I wake up.
Often when I travel and use hotels, I get very horny. Sometimes there's nothing else to do, but to fuck. I've met quite a few men during my hotel stays to help "pass" time without saying anything but my room number. Needless to say, I've been very lucky to pick out the good ones that made it all worth it.

Have you ever done a "Zipless F*ck?" That is, have you ever found a person at a party, restaurant, bar, or just on the street, tak them to a hotel room, f*cked him/her, and then never see that person again. No names. No phone numbers. No addresses. As little talk as it takes to get him/her into bed. Just sex for the sake of sex. No other reason. Fuck him/her, get dressed, leave. Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia

I thought that was called dating...
I think travelling to a different city sets the stage for this type of encounter. No one knows you, you've got a clean getaway ahead, so you can put your normal inhibitions aside and debauch to your heart's content. The result is hot, passionate sex for sex's sake, with no names exchanged and only memories left behind.

The best places I've found for this sort of encounter are business hotels. Everyone's away from home, often on someone else's tab, and they're relaxing after a day of work. I've had these sorts of encounters in Chicago, Manhattan, San Francisco, and of course Las Vegas.
Excellent Lydia! Lemme know your next travel arrangement! LOL
Yes, but I bring them to my incall. The few times I have done it I wonder if they noticed the glass bowl full of condoms, the different types of lubes, massage oils and finally the baby wipes.

I also wonder, if they wonder, why my bathroom is set up like a hotel bathroom and full of mens products.

They must think I am a thoughtful nympho ... which I am :-)