New to P411

Just created a P411 account. I have 2 questions

1. Is it really needed for us to provide our real name or can we use another name just like companions do?

2. Also do we need to upload photos? Do upscale providers not take appointments from clients who don't have photos?
Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think there's a path for male membership similar to that available for women - i.e. get two to recommend you and you bypass the ID check.

Honestly I think that's a gap in their security, the downside being no matter what 411 claims, anyone providing their real ID is taking a legal risk.
2. Don't think you need to put up a photo of you ,In order to book with any provider on P411.... I don't ask for a photo .
Sorry for the extraneous extra post, I didn't read the OP correctly.

As far as a picture, I don't recommend it, there shouldn't be any need.

That said, it seems more providers are insisting on providing real ID and I won't. While it's within their right to ask, your right to protect yourself is paramount.
1. when i created my acct many moons and cumsultations ago ...
your login name is supposed to be your first name and some numbers & a letter that are on an id that you would show a p411 provider if she asked.
my #s are my b day, "F" (for fellatio) and a secret code i use a lot; the last two arent on any of my ids.
in my 19 yrs on p411, i've never had a p411 provider ask for said id.

you also choose a username.
i do t think i've ever had to give my real full name to p411.

2. i've never been asked to upload a photo to p411. i believe one can, but i've never done so.
i dont think i've ever had to send a photo or have a video chat w/ a provider as part of her screening (whether or not she was an "upscale provider").

your experience must vary cos a) that was many moons ago, b) some group bought the website & info from Gina many years ago; their policies &/or procedures nay have changed.
just login into P411 and get CORRECT info directly from the site on what to do to join P411
I joined P411 few moons ago but more recently than you and it was the same. You. Red also to be vouched by two ladies to be accepted.