Please Beware of Naughty MYA....ripped off my client..

I helped this little one to get verifed. she went left and ripped one of my clients off. I am sure he will posting a review on it.....Please be careful
Nobody wants to see a provider with sticky fingers. Its always good policy to do your homework before meeting with a provider. When I scout out a new girl and in doing so I see a "THEFT" alert posted. Im sure most would agree with me. She would get crossed off my to do list and my search for new blood would continue.
However its important when I read a book on a subject whatever it may be. I want to feel confident that the information is accurate and factuall. When I read what you had to say about Mya stealing your clients money. I had Mya on deck for a new provider that Id like to see. My first thoughts were to ask where is this clients alert post about his bad experience getting "robbed" at? Before I cross her off Id like to see what he has to say first. Im not saying that what you say happened isnt true. But sometimes I know how providers can be catty sometimes and I just wanted to rule out the possibility of this being nothing more than a dirty tactic used in hopes of damaging her reputation. Ive seen this happen many times before. With similar scenarios when seasoned providers take on a much younger new provider as an apprentice. Once there ready to fly and baby bird is set free. Sometimes mama bird goes a little coocoo at the very sight of baby bird flying so well and doesnt like to think of the baby she raised flying higher than her. Whoever you are that got robbed by Mya would you please stand on what Monique is saying happened. Of course Im certain you will be more than happy to post this so this doesnt happen to anyone else. Most in the hobby strive to keep things like this from happening and help to promote a safe enviroment for the provider and the hobbyist alike. So everybody can enjoy it without having to worry about getting robbed etc.. Please post your personal account of the events and help keep it as safe as possible for your fellow hobbyists.
All the more reason to NOT help just anybody get verified. It takes a lot of discretion and trust to take part in this hobby and it speaks poorly on you if you vouch for a lady then turn around and say she ripped a client off.
I recently had a similar experience when we decided to help someone out who called me asking for help because she was flat broke, without a hotel room, and homeless. She claimed that she was having a hard time making ends meet. She said she was posted up in the stairwell of her motel making calls and trying to get some money for her room. We had helped her before and she has in turn helped us and so on. We invited this girl over to our already small, overcrowded motel room and took her in to stay with us until she could get on her feet. For three days and three nights long she stayed in our motel room. We fed her, housed her, bought her cigarettes and did alot of nice things for her to help her. She got some money to get her own room finally and then we gave her a ride and helped her move to her own hotel. We didnt ask her for a dime for letting her stay and she never offered a dime to show her appreciation either.The following night she called with good news that she was doing well and had made some good money since we seen her last! Next morning about checkout time I called and texted her back asking her to please if she could lend us $ for a hotel room or any help at all and that we got thrown out and we needed a new spot. She never answered or texted back. Later on That night that she was "MIA" and a mutual friend said she had been calling him. I asked him if he could answer and see what she had to say because she was dodging my calls for some reason and feel her out for what she had going on. So he answered her call and put her on speaker for everyone to hear. She told him how she had a suite room and a spare room she obtained free using reward points. She also said that if he wanted it that she would give it to him for free but be sure to not let me know this. Ill never trust her again and are no longer friends. Karma will get her and she knows that. So yea Monique I totally understand how you feel. Im so sorry that happened to you. By the way did this regular client that got robbed by Mya the one you helped to get verified ever post anything yet briefly saying what happened? He never pm'd me yet like ive publicly asked since you said hes very emberessed about what happened to him. Poor guy ! Id like to hear from him soon. I like pulling the covers on any liars, fakes, robbers, thieves, etc. Nobody likes people like that in the hobby it ruins it for everyone else. Nobody wants to get robbed or stolen from when seeing a provider so thanks for the hot tip about MYA. Cant wait to read his post or pm if he prefers anonymity. Ive put this request out publicly a few times but he for some reason never comes forward. HHmmm he must be real emberassed like you said so I thought he would pm me a real quick line or two but havent heard a peep yet.
Hi. I am new here and to hobby. The young lady nevet showed up
Hi. I am new here and to hobby. The young lady nevet showed up Originally Posted by Mikelikesit
Considering the thread topic, you may have gotten lucky hun....