HOW DO YOU LIKE IT

Fast Or Slow ? Rough Or At Ease Which Do You Prefer
Soft, slow and sensual.......with a laugh or two thrown in!!!
I like a girl to know what a guy likes and go for it. It is just awkward when a girl asks what a guy likes. If it is something special he likes then he could let her know but most guys seem to generally like the same things.
I agree. Unless a guy specifically requests something I usually just take control and give him the ride of his life!
  • Modda
  • 02-26-2014, 07:54 PM
Fast Or Slow ? Rough Or At Ease Which Do You Prefer Originally Posted by 316NaughtyNautica
drama free, gossip free, nc/ns free....
drama free, gossip free, nc/ns free.... Originally Posted by Modda
So in other words...

FREE!!!

you left yourself wide open for that one... lol

On topic...

both
Yes!
I agree. Unless a guy specifically requests something I usually just take control and give him the ride of his life! Originally Posted by Gemma34
I like a girl to know what a guy likes and go for it. It is just awkward when a girl asks what a guy likes. If it is something special he likes then he could let her know but most guys seem to generally like the same things. Originally Posted by royamcr
I agree with you Royamcr it's very awkward being ask what you like. It's worse for me cuz I'm kinda shy anyway.
Gemma if you ever come to kc I would love for you to take me for a ride! Lol
I agree with you Royamcr it's very awkward being ask what you like. It's worse for me cuz I'm kinda shy anyway.
Gemma if you ever come to kc I would love for you to take me for a ride! Lol Originally Posted by Highwayman 10
I will admit that the best hobby experience that I have had was when a girl met me at the door wearing nothing but the water from the shower
and with out any hi's or anything went straight for my cock... she had me all the way down her throat before I could even shut and lock the door.

It only got more intense after that, she was like a wild beast... I felt like I was just there for her enjoyment, I left feeling completely used & loved it.

(Hey girl, if you are reading this, I am ready for another round when you are)
I hope you don't mind. I took the liberty to share some other (of your) photos.

More like this:

less like this:

The good news is, you don't have to get studio portraits done to look great!

I'll let a lady know additional preferences in session. Occasionally, I may want something different when I schedule than after the initial greeting. A lady can plan ahead by being prepared for anything within her limits.
Gemma if you ever come to kc I would love for you to take me for a ride! Lol Originally Posted by Highwayman 10
MmmMmmmm That's my kind of party! Buckle up Baby!!
It really depends on the level of connection between me and my date...I like women who are very instinctually tuned in to me but that's hard to get. Being asked is a turn off and Dom's are a turn off. I hate "Jack Hammer" Blowjobs...totally worthless...slow warm and deep..
For me the most beautiful part is when the lady really climaxes. That is what I strive for because that is what really turns me on. Whether she achieves it herself by taking control of the situation or letting me drive, I just want to see, and hear, her climax.
So in other words...

FREE!!! Originally Posted by ElumEno
Inside the hobby...outside the hobby; Is it ever free!?