Perception or deception

So beauty and size is in the eye of the beholder. I personally find all sizes attractive being slightly more partial to the plush. Yet I found myself hovering over the eccie "body type"

Upon exploration I found several profiles with "curvy" as their type and I would personally describe them more as voluptuous or BBW.

My question, and this goes out to both genders, is....

On eccie what does Curvy mean to you? As a hobbiest/gentleman do you exclude in your search curvy? Providers, how do you describe your body type?

I know the general definition and the general perception. My curiosity is very specifically hobby involved.

Due to recent dieting and my work out routine I would say I am somewhere between slender and curvy erring more on curvy. I harbor no rolls yet my hips are rounded and chest is ample.

Opinions? Thoughts?
First off you look amazing and sexy!

For me personally, it is more your attitude and how you carry yourself that attracts me to you. Now if you are 300 plus pounds and not height weight proportionate than I will pass.

For me if you are height/weight propionate or close to it than I have no problem being attracted to you.

Curvy to me means a woman has curves in all the right places, she is now thin nor is she fat, she is just right.

I tend to end up with the slender/curvy girls because of their personality and who they are on the inside.
Here is a song about curvy girls, by a band I met at the renaissance fair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtr2J0zcQDo
Petite ladies can be curvy. But if her ribs and ass bone and hip bones are poking out then there is no reason for a lady with that body type to try and deceive others by describing herself as curvy. Bigger ladies can be curvy most times but that should not be confused with being bbw. If all her rolls are in her back and stomach then that's not curvy. But just my opinion. Women are all shapes and sizes. I am more partial to curves and love the 20 some lbs I've put on these last few months!

skinny -boney
petite-small frame, not boney
athletic- toned and defined
curvy- not skinny, not bbw
I don't look to closely at a provider's self description. I look at photos, and trusted hobbyists descriptions in reviews or thru pm. I want hobbyists Intel on whether photos are old
Curvy? Google Marilyn Monroe.
I think "curvey" is a good description when the overall "hourglass" figure is not lost to added weight. To me, curvey = juicy ;-) Voluptuous is the starting point of BBW or "Rubenesque". But a woman's shape or figure doesn't have a damn thing to do with how sexy she is.
To me, curves are what makes a woman a woman.....the lovely shape of her posterior, the fullness of her hips, the enticing way it moves when she walks. And then, of course, those lovely orbs protruding from her chest.....their shape, their fullness, the way they sometimes jiggle a bit when she walks. Mmmmmm.

To me, curvy is a long, long way from BBW. Generous breasts, shapely hips and a somewhat slender waist makes for curvy. You, my dear, are tantalizingly curvy. Marilyn Monroe was curvy. Sophia Vergara is curvy. To me, slender implies smaller breasts and waist and narrower hips and, while not my preferred body type, is appealing to some. I would never describe you as slender. Yes, you have a slender waist, but your lovely DD breasts and nice backside make for a gorgeous, curvy package.

While I believe that women of all shapes and sizes can be extremely beautiful....a woman who describes herself as curvy, makes me want to run towards her, not away from her.
  • LNK
  • 02-28-2014, 10:14 AM
I think this is a pretty fair definition of "curvy":

I think the best source of info is an updated photo that is a frontal, head-to-toe display of the provider.
Honestly, no matter how described, there are many women here in KC that are beyond my acceptable height/weight ratio, especially when factoring in I'm spending money. Seems to be a little worse here than other cities. In some cases (very few), performance can override my preference of thin women.
I give my word I will not take offence but I am curious, dondo, what is the ideal height/weight ratio, in your opinion, that a provider should strive for?
I give my word I will not take offence but I am curious, dondo, what is the ideal height/weight ratio, in your opinion, that a provider should strive for? Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
Just the typical look of thin or a "few extra pounds", which to me means average weight for height +5 lbs.. I really wasn't trying to be an A-hole, I'll be the first to admit, I'm no hard body stud but I'm not out selling a product either. If I was, I wouldn't be looking as I am.
Just the typical look of thin or a "few extra pounds", which to me means average weight for height +5 lbs.. I really wasn't trying to be an A-hole, I'll be the first to admit, I'm no hard body stud but I'm not out selling a product either. If I was, I wouldn't be looking as I am. Originally Posted by Dondo7
I was thinking this exact thing! Yes, personality and hygiene is of utmost importance but our looks and body and sex appeal is what is initially noticed.
No don't think I took it wrong at all! Everyone has their own personal ideal. I was simply curious about yours. I have no right to tell you what you should like. Nor would I ever desire to.

I like to know peoples individual perceptions and choices. I promise it wouldn't bother me if I was your type or not your type. I don't think you are a "a-hole" for having your own opinion or likes.
I prefer curvy and BBWs can also be be very sexy