Encounter: Sexy gal in daytona

User ID: Sydney
Date: Jan25
Name: Sydney
Phone: 386 275 2800
Email Address: https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/486364
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/128098493327
City: Daytona
State: Florida
Address: Daytona beach hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj ss miss. Dfk doggie daty
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5ft 5. Med weight. Curvy
Great ass. 36 d
Very cute and sexy
One of sexiest girls you would meet
Would catch your eye anywhere
Her adds have pics
Recommendation: Yes
Hi TF,

Thanks for the review of Sydney. I'll be in Daytona this Thursday for a week, and I did reach out to her. She responded, and I may see her. What was the damage for the hr?

Thanks,
DD
1.5 for 30
2 Rose's
She is a lot of fun great body and a good kisser
I just talked to her
She does 2 hr 3 roses
Also does 2 girl
I just talked to her
She does 2 hr 3 roses
Also does 2 girl Originally Posted by toothfairy
Excellent, thank you very much for the info.

I'll be in touch when I'm down there in a few days and know my schedule.

DD
Leaving tomorrow for Daytona Beach, curious about the hotel incall….I like the use of the word "hotel" vs. motel, especially in Daytona Beach I stayed at the Shores a while ago, and that was very nice. A lot of low end places there as well though...

Found some negative info on her, probably a pass now....
Leaving tomorrow for Daytona Beach, curious about the hotel incall….I like the use of the word "hotel" vs. motel, especially in Daytona Beach I stayed at the Shores a while ago, and that was very nice. A lot of low end places there as well though...

Found some negative info on her, probably a pass now.... Originally Posted by DanielDay
I wss planning with her, but now I am having doubts. What negative info did you find?
Meh, just not that excited about it, as I have other options available in NY. I can wait a week without sex, np.

I googled her number and found some mixed reviews that seem credible on another site.

Just decided to pass , that's all.