New Lincoln Project Video Attacks Josh Hawley for Role in Capitol Riot: 'You Did This'

• oeb11
  • 01-31-2021, 11:52 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tuf?li=BBnb7Kz

New Lincoln Project Video Attacks Josh Hawley for Role in Capitol Riot: 'You Did This'

The latest Lincoln Project video highlights Missouri Senator Josh Hawley's role in inciting the violence that took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, showing clips of police officers being attacked and repeatedly blasting the GOP lawmaker with "You did this."
© Screenshot: The Lincoln Project | YouTube The latest Lincoln Project video highlights Missouri Senator Josh Hawley's role in inciting the violence which took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, showing clips of police officers killed during the attack while blasting the GOP lawmaker: "You. Did. This." The conservative, anti-Trump group released its newest video Sunday with a blunt message directed toward Hawley, a "sedition caucus" member who ardently supported the effort to overturn President Joe Biden's election win.
"You did this, Josh Hawley," the Lincoln Project declared, showing images of Trump supporters crushing a D.C. police officer with his shield and a swinging noose placed outside the Capitol building on January 6. Hawley gained nationwide infamy after a photograph went viral which showed him raising a clenched fist in solidarity with the protesters just hours before the deadly attack.

Current Time 0:05
/

Duration 1:25
The dramatic Lincoln Project ad appears to paint the freshman Republican senator as an over-privileged instigator who helped inflame the Capitol riots for political purposes.

Hawley on Sunday complained to Fox News' Mark Levin that claims of him inciting violence are "a lie." He instead blamed liberal lawmakers like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for "say[ing] just about anything they want" about fellow members of Congress and did not acknowledge any culpability of his own.
"Senator Josh Hawley, you ran in the right circles, went to the right schools, your path was set. But you blew it. After a lifetime of preparation, you're going to lose it all. And as the walls close in, remember: You. Did. This," the narrator of the video says over close-up images of screaming Capitol rioters.
The video shows bloodied D.C. police officer Daniel Hodges crying out in pain as a mass of rioters crushed him with his own shield in the west tunnel under the Capitol building. A Connecticut man, Patrick Edward McCaughey III, was later arrested and charged with assaulting Hodges, who later recalled, "I thought I was going to die."
The Lincoln Project narrator continues, "It's your fault, Josh. You led it. You own it. You spent your life trying to become someone that history would remember. Well Josh, you got your wish."
Another clip in the Lincoln Project ad shows D.C. police officers saluting the hearse that carried the body of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick through Washington on January 10. Sicknick died as a result of injuries sustained during the January 6 attack. One photograph that scrolls by shows a gallows and noose hanging outside the Capitol, where "Proud Boys" supporters of Trump's effort to overturn the election threatened to lynch Vice President Mike Pence and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
The Lincoln Project released a steady stream of videos and ads blasting Trump and his supporters over the past few years of his term in office. The videos typically resemble tense Hollywood theatrical trailers and target specific actions or followers of Trump. The group has several longtime Republicans as co-founders, including Rick Wilson and George Conway, husband to former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway.
Newsweek reached out to The Lincoln Project as well as Hawley's Senate office for additional remarks or reactions Sunday afternoon.

From a DPST/ccp marxist front - posing as Anti-trump republicans. And using teh pic of a gallows is reprehensible, and violence inciting.
In reality"

21 Men Accuse John Weaver, Lincoln Project Co-Founder, of ...

www.nytimes.com/2021/01/31/us/politics/john...

18 hours ago · John Weaver, a longtime Republican strategist and co-founder of the prominent anti-Trump group the Lincoln Project, has for years sent unsolicited and sexually provocative messages online to ..."

The above is teh reality of the 'Lincoln Project - just another sleazy DPST/ccp cover front!
Nobody cares about it. Nobody cared about the old Lincoln project. It's a Dim scam. Stop giving them free advertisement.
Lincoln Project Video Attacks Josh Hawley for Role in Capitol Riot Originally Posted by oeb11
I don't care what a sex offender thinks.
Did you ever stop to think that Pelosi and the rest of the entire Congress don't want to know everything about January 6th. Sure there were crazy's there. ProudBboy's, OathKeepers, but I'm betting Antifa and BLM were there also. But the media will never publish that.

So did all the people there storm the Capitol Building, likely not. I'm betting half the people there, weren't there to over through the election. I think they were there to show Congress their "Fed Up"

People in this country, good hard working citizens, need help. And there's no stimulus bill passed. Republicans don't want to give money to people who don't need it. (like myself) Haven't missed a day of work nor has anyone in my family. Pelosi and the Dems want to give money to everyone, including foreign countries and places like the Kennedy Art Center. Instead of American citizens in need.

Everyone of you who post on here. Have you seen citizen wanting "term limits" How many of you get paid close to 175K+ a year, and only work 6-7 months. Dam great retirement, Obama Care isn't good enough for them. Those junkets to Afghanistan or Israel with a little stopover in Rome or Paris that never gets mentioned. When there in D.C. they spend half their day raising campaign money (per "60 Minutes" investigation). Live in a very expensive city and when they leave they are all mysteriously millionaires. They are not suppose to keep their campaign money but if you research it, there a several loopholes
Their main concern is keeping their jobs, not the people they are suppose to represent.

If anyone on here is satisfied with the job Congress has done the last 2 decades, maybe longer, you're a moron.

I think Congress knows the real reason people where at the Capitol on January 6th, they will just never admit it. Citizens are/should be "Fed Up" with Congress Democrats and Republicans alike
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2021, 04:33 PM
Both parties , and supporters, are at fault for the massive national Debt - which will come back to bite us, hard!
^^YUP ^^^ But the elitist don't care
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2021, 10:37 AM
I don't care what a sex offender thinks. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Josh Hawley is a sex offender?

Looks like he could be one of our right wing posters boyfriend!
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Their main concern is keeping their jobs, not the people they are suppose to represent.

If anyone on here is satisfied with the job Congress has done the last 2 decades, maybe longer, you're a moron.

I think Congress knows the real reason people where at the Capitol on January 6th, they will just never admit it. Citizens are/should be "Fed Up" with Congress Democrats and Republicans alike Originally Posted by littlerichard
Yet they continue to vote for their 6 term Congressman/woman. Their 4 term Senators.

The people do not demand to put an end to gerrymandering.

They do not demand we have campaign finance reform and get rid of Super PACS.

This group on January 6th basically demanded Congress reinstate what amounted to a Dictator who ignored the rule of law at every corner.

That and a 2k dollar check.

The problem is ignorant as fuck voters. politicians are just exploiting their ignorance.
Josh Hawley is a sex offender?

Looks like he could be one of our right wing posters boyfriend! Originally Posted by WTF
Nah, one of the guys who runs Lincoln Project: https://www.complex.com/life/2021/01...assment-21-men
Thing is, he did. It's on tape.
Nothing says "hypocrite" better than being a co - founder in the Lincoln Project and railing against the immorality of Donald Trump when ,back at the ranch, you're sending dick pics to young men. Bad,bad,bad.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2021, 06:00 PM
Nah, one of the guys who runs Lincoln Project: https://www.complex.com/life/2021/01...assment-21-men Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Oh....a former Republican.

Hmmmm....evidently that stupid behavior isn't exclusive to one party.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Nothing says "hypocrite" better than being a co - founder in the Lincoln Project and railing against the immorality of Donald Trump when ,back at the ranch, you're sending dick pics to young men. Bad,bad,bad. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Are you arguing which is the bigger asshole?

Trump or the Lincoln Project cofounder?

I could make an argument both are hypocritical assholes.

But you'd defend one
Trump is not only immoral...he is also a major dumbass....many people have said that.
Many people have said that? Who?? Oh I know, the people who have never held the office of the Presidency. Yeah,that makes perfect sense.