Baby Trump is shitting in his XXXL adult diapers

Numerous reports are that Baby Trump is crippled into a catatonic state by his debilitating fear that he will soon be incarcerated as a result of the prosecution any of the many felonies, federal and state, of which is his guilty, and he is mentally unable to process the consequences of the financial penalties he is facing for tax fraud and bank fraud, let alone the financial burdens of his personal guarantees of the debt that ladens the resort properties that sadly bear his name and thusly have been tarnished by his reputation.
Eccie fact checker--

PANTS ON FIRE
ECCIE fact checker: you are Qanon cry baby
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2021, 06:57 PM
ECCIE fact checker: you are Qanon cry baby Originally Posted by greenbook
ECCIE fact checker: you are Qanon cry baby Originally Posted by greenbook
ECCIE fact checker--

Total falsehood! Pants on Fire!

qanon is utter non-sense
that's cool, is there an article on this where I can read more?
Originally Posted by WTF
bahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah aha
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 07:20 PM
Numerous reports are that Baby Trump is crippled into a catatonic state by his debilitating fear that he will soon be incarcerated as a result of the prosecution any of the many felonies, federal and state, of which is his guilty, and he is mentally unable to process the consequences of the financial penalties he is facing for tax fraud and bank fraud, let alone the financial burdens of his personal guarantees of the debt that ladens the resort properties that sadly bear his name and thusly have been tarnished by his reputation. Originally Posted by greenbook

you and the mm's ought form a club" "Those who know not that Trump is no longer POTUS"
Overweening hatred, TDS , and unsubstantiated nonsense - is what is posted

Typical DPST/ccp XiNn watching propaganda and Lies!

saddest part - the poster evidently believes the posted nonsense.
Hatred is ultimately self-destructive - so keep on hating - Be my guest!

At least, valued poster - grow up and shed teh fixation on feces and scatology. To wit:Baby Trump is shitting in his XXXL adult diapers

so sad to see those who can communicate only in such terms!

was the 'fixation' caused by a teacher's Union education? - at least, it would be someone else to blame - instead of Oneself
Just verbal vomit hatred that makes zero sense
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 07:28 PM
Best to put such posters on "ignore'

Let the valued poster go write the DPST/ccp party platform for 2022 -

At least do something 'useful" with the talents!
If anyone is shitting in their XXL pants it is the Demo leadership. So afraid Trump is running in 2024 because he will win and then their ass is his, again.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 07:49 PM
2024- Trump will be too old, and tired - and unlikely to want to go through another 4 years of DPST/ccp hatred and continual impeachment - as they continue to abuse the Constitution.

There are some candidates to be considered - Mike Pence adn Tom Cotton, if they choose to run - who i think would make good candidates.
2024- Trump will be too old, and tired - and unlikely to want to go through another 4 years of DPST/ccp hatred and continual impeachment - as they continue to abuse the Constitution.

There are some candidates to be considered - Mike Pence adn Tom Cotton, if they choose to run - who i think would make good candidates. Originally Posted by oeb11
If Don Jr. runs and the GOP can't produce a decent candidate, I'd vote for him.
If anyone is shitting in their XXL pants it is the Demo leadership. So afraid Trump is running in 2024 because he will win and then their ass is his, again. Originally Posted by bill sins
He will like he did that second term in 2020.
If Don Jr. runs and the GOP can't produce a decent candidate, I'd vote for him. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Why