Encounter: The beautiful MJHolland for the win (Lbk area)

User ID: 351389 <-- this is how to present the ladies eccie member # - UC
Date: 04/09/2022
Name: MJHolland
Phone: She will provide after you pm her
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=351389
City: Country north of Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: Outcall my place in the boondocks
Activities: Chatting, breast worship ass worship, lots of daty & dato bbj missionary feet to shoulders & more chatting
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just passed her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: MJ is a gorgeous blonde about 5'4 130lbs pretty face and an amazing smile with all her teeth and some DSLs she also comes with those OMG curves an amazing round ass attached to some sexy toned legs with what I'd some nice c cups that had some very responsive nipples a few sexy tats annnnnnndddd the sexiest little landing strip ever pretty pu$$y also Wow
Recommendation: Yes
I will be meeting with her next week. Looking forward to being with her.
Yes Sir you're in for a hell of a good time like I said she's sexy and very sweet
She is absolutely incredible! One great time!
Yes Sir she is I hope to get the opportunity to see her again soon.
Shes����love her squirts����
130? I’m guessing she lost some weight
Not sure what she looked like before but not over weight at all my man weight scale could be off to bit I know my measuring stick might be off a bit lol but she is a very sexy lady she was awesome
She's 38 & 5'3". What she weighs I'm not going to speculate. Her pictures on her profile are very recent, so judge for yourself. She'll be the first to admit that she's put on weight since she was on the scene a few years ago, so it is what it is.

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
!