Bulk massage package discounts?

Would love any input from providers or clients who have done bulk discounts... A regular suggested that I offer discounted packaged rates for my clients-- would the following rates be a reasonable and attractive deal?

My rates are 100, 140, 180, and 250

-4 for the price of 3 (get one session free)
-7 for the price of 5 (get two sessions free)
-10 for the price of 7 (get three sessions free)

Suggestions/ thoughts welcome!
Clever
I can work but sometimes gets a little hard to keep up with everything.
I have thought of this before because someone requested it, I declined that individual for my own reasons... But I'm hoping to hear some girls chime in as to whether or not it works well. I was concerned about taking someones money for future visits, this could cause anxiety for some guys if you were unavailable/unreachable by phone on any particular day, they could come unglued... I've thought if I did this, it would be for a standing appt on a day that works for the guy, like an "every Tuesday lunch date" type of thing. Maybe that would keep the scheduling from becoming a nightmare, I dunno...
To clarify, what you are talking about is free sessions after a certain amount of visits? I guess that would just require good record keeping, no money up front. I read it too fast, lol! I had a guy on a fixed income want to pay me at the beginning of the month to see me weekly, I didn't want to do it, for more than one reason... But like I was saying above, maybe this could work for some guys?
  • Sabor
  • 09-20-2011, 10:09 AM
I always appreciate an offer from a lady I have seen multiple times, either a discount session or extra time. Always feels better than buying a discount.
I have thought of this before because someone requested it, I declined that individual for my own reasons... But I'm hoping to hear some girls chime in as to whether or not it works well. I was concerned about taking someones money for future visits, this could cause anxiety for some guys if you were unavailable/unreachable by phone on any particular day, they could come unglued... I've thought if I did this, it would be for a standing appt on a day that works for the guy, like an "every Tuesday lunch date" type of thing. Maybe that would keep the scheduling from becoming a nightmare, I dunno... Originally Posted by Andrea Darling
Monthly rent in exchange for X visits per month. What do y'all think?
Would love any input from providers or clients who have done bulk discounts... A regular suggested that I offer discounted packaged rates for my clients-- would the following rates be a reasonable and attractive deal?

My rates are 100, 140, 180, and 250

-4 for the price of 3 (get one session free)
-7 for the price of 5 (get two sessions free)
-10 for the price of 7 (get three sessions free)

Suggestions/ thoughts welcome! Originally Posted by bentley_watson
Yes, I have a suggestion. How about posting this in the provider ads section?

xoxoxo
sixx
No. it's in the right place.
Before doing this I would ask Marley Monroe how well it worked out..... Wait, don't ask her she was the one who came out on top.....

Who was the hobbiest who paid, and then didn't get his sessions????
I remember that......never got your kiss didja?
But then you are the one who moved to Dallas, a year later!
How is DFW treating you?

G
Before doing this I would ask Marley Monroe how well it worked out..... Wait, don't ask her she was the one who came out on top.....

Who was the hobbiest who paid, and then didn't get his sessions???? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Am I being so naive? Would even a revered provider such as Marley stiff someone? Inquiring minds want to know.

I have never done it, but I am always open to offering package deals to my regulars. But very limited as I wouldn't want to have 5 guys running around with free time. Makes it hard to schedule in and keep track.
Yes, I have a suggestion. How about posting this in the provider ads section?

xoxoxo
sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Mighty fine of you to call this one out but yet you forget Maci Lynn & Marely

Where the hell is the attack pack really at??? Y'all have been slacking!