HELP!!!!

There is a provider i really really REALLY want to see. Here is my quandry.... I know her. Not great but do know her in real life. We have a mutual friend. That mutual friend is good friends with my wife. See what i am asking here??? Is it worth the risk??
There is a provider i really really REALLY want to see. Here is my quandry.... I know her. Not great but do know her in real life. We have a mutual friend. That mutual friend is good friends with my wife. See what i am asking here??? Is it worth the risk?? Originally Posted by fflman44
If you have to ask....you already know the answer......

elg.......

PS....it's No.
Haha you suck elg!!! �� i really really really REALLY want to see her though. Doesn't that count for something?!?!
Haha you suck elg!!! �� i really really really REALLY want to see her though. Doesn't that count for something?!?! Originally Posted by fflman44
Lol! Sure it counts.....but way to dangerous for me!

elg......
Well, this is the classic risk vs reward question. A lot of it will depend upon the discretion of the Provider (i.e. can she keep her Professional & Personal lives separate). I guess one way to tell would be if anything you may have told her in confidence has made it back through the "grapevine" to your Wife. If the answer is "Yes". Take a cold Shower and stay far, far away. If not, you could always start by asking her a hypothetical "What would you do if I tried to see you as a client?" question. Just remember that too could get back to your spouse at some point. But could be easily explained away if you've never actually done anything.
fuck her, what could go wrong
fuck her, what could go wrong Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What OSD said!!

Is she worth 1/2 of what you're worth?
To be blunt.... She is really fucking hot and a great provider
Go for it ... what could possibly go wrong?
As long as she doesn't charge by the pound... Go for it
Depends on how much your willing to lose if the gamble doesnt
Pay off...this would be the time you think with the big head...aj..
Why start letting the big head do any thincking? Now if aj were to taint this thread up I might change my stance on the subject.
fflman I will be glad to see her for you. Even give you a private review. I could even ask her hypothetically if she can keep professional secrets. Send me the info. Always ready to help a brother in need.
fflman..think abt it like this..is your car comfortable
Enough to live in? It may be your residence if the
80/20 goes south due to your gamble..

Why start letting the big head do any thincking? Now if aj were to taint this thread up I might change my stance on the subject. Originally Posted by pyramider
Awwwww such a sweet request..im gonna hav to decline and save
That show and tell for those investor meetings..your gonna have to
Travel into the city to get yours upclose and personal..
Ya gotta thi k what kinda circle of frie ds does your wife keep?