did bufalo die?

What happened to buffalo on here? Never sems to be any new/good talent being reviewex on here!
What happened to buffalo on here? Never sems to be any new/good talent being reviewex on here! Originally Posted by shreekingghost
same thin that happen ta yer spellin ...it went ta shit ...maybe cause all tha buffalo jimmies be so fucking ooooooold
I know I can always count on your long list of reviews in Buffalo PM. Oh shit did I say that out loud? Well everyone here im sure thinks that to. Keep trollin buddy.
I know I can always count on your long list of reviews in Buffalo PM. Oh shit did I say that out loud? Well everyone here im sure thinks that to. Keep trollin buddy. Originally Posted by shreekingghost
plastic man has ...hundreds of reviews in buffalo ...ya just gotta know what handle they be under

keep trollin yerself
Why does Buffalo even exist?
What happened to buffalo on here? Never sems to be any new/good talent being reviewex on here! Originally Posted by shreekingghost
GOBC is hiding the good ones....
I was pretty excited about coming out there, but after seeing this..... Lol
why most girls are not interested in buffalo or at least being on the buffalo board. beuatiful women avail to suck and fuck us but all folks wanna do is talk smack and stupidity... jimmie this homie that.. like fucking idiots. theres gotta be a million places people can talk smack and shit and put each other down how bout we keep this one open for guys who like beautiful women and having sex with them is that so fucking crazy
I was pretty excited about coming out there, but after seeing this..... Lol Originally Posted by Vickiny
GOBC is hiding the good ones.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Membership has its privileges!

How do you become a member?
why most girls are not interested in buffalo or at least being on the buffalo board. beuatiful women avail to suck and fuck us but all folks wanna do is talk smack and stupidity... jimmie this homie that.. like fucking idiots. theres gotta be a million places people can talk smack and shit and put each other down how bout we keep this one open for guys who like beautiful women and having sex with them is that so fucking crazy Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
you be "smart" enough to thinck a funnel wont do ...business ...anyplace they could be stackin jimmie cash because of a message on the ...interwebs?

...no wonder fugly ass funnels are able to make 200+ jimmie bucks an hour ...jimmies can be some silly bastards
. jimmie this homie that. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Membership has its privileges!

How do you become a member? Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
I can't say out in public what Pauly makes you do to him in order to get the invite. Suffice it to say that some have never entirely recovered mentally, emotionally, or physically after the experience. Time. It takes time.
why most girls are not interested in buffalo or at least being on the buffalo board. beuatiful women avail to suck and fuck us but all folks wanna do is talk smack and stupidity... jimmie this homie that.. like fucking idiots. theres gotta be a million places people can talk smack and shit and put each other down how bout we keep this one open for guys who like beautiful women and having sex with them is that so fucking crazy Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Thank you.

If more members, including providers, posted as forcefully against this board being hijacked by just a few very rotten swine, perhaps we could gain some traction.

Why more voices are not raised in protest is a surprise. That lets the egregious few get away with impunity, feeling that no checks and balances exist.

Moderators are supposed to keep all discussions on topic and civil. Personal attacks are immediately removed and the posters banned. We find banned members continuing to post!! Perhaps those codes are absent on ECCIE?

Calling providers ugly names and behaving like filth is unacceptable. Both Moderators and fellow members need to make their presence felt. If animals are defecating on your front porch, do you allow them to continue or to stop them with a firm hand? That is your prerogative as civil humans to discipline, and not theirs to persist in their perverse conduct, befouling the entire neighborhood.
Thank you.

If more members, including providers, posted as forcefully against this board being hijacked by just a few very rotten swine, perhaps we could gain some traction.

Why more voices are not raised in protest is a surprise. That lets the egregious few get away with impunity, feeling that no checks and balances exist.

Moderators are supposed to keep all discussions on topic and civil. Personal attacks are immediately removed and the posters banned. We find banned members continuing to post!! Perhaps those codes are absent on ECCIE?

Calling providers ugly names and behaving like filth is unacceptable. Both Moderators and fellow members need to make their presence felt. If animals are defecating on your front porch, do you allow them to continue or to stop them with a firm hand? That is your prerogative as civil humans to discipline, and not theirs to persist in their perverse conduct, befouling the entire neighborhood. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
so yer sayin yer a fascist? ...sweeeeeeeeet
Thank you.

Calling providers ugly names and behaving like filth is unacceptable. Both Moderators and fellow members need to make their presence felt. If animals are defecating on your front porch, do you allow them to continue or to stop them with a firm hand? That is your prerogative as civil humans to discipline, and not theirs to persist in their perverse conduct, befouling the entire neighborhood. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014

Bingo..I really wish providers were on these boards so at least you could get to know them a little but the trolls chase them and everyone else away.

Every single thread is the same thing. It just gets more boring every single day. How about we make a deal with the trolls. Is this a fair deal. They can just make one thread and post all of their usual silly boring posts but we all promise to read that thread everytime we get on. Then we can just roll our eyes and move on to the other threads and you guys will leave the other threads alone...Fair enough..Everyone wins..

I was real happy after the trolls insulted a provider I wanted to see and when I texted her she asked me if I was a member of ECCIE, and when I said yes she didn't respond.

Lets see I am guessing we are about to see some Jimmie talk and maybe a childish picture or five by JJ..