BDD question

Hey guys hadn’t been in BDD in a while. I would sometimes say hi to two Cuban girls (Havana and Ali). They would usually work together. They are early 20s. Wondering if anyone has seen them or knows what happened to them.
Another BDD question:

In terms of American/U.S. nationals, how is the number and quality of the talent at BDD on early weeknights, say, Mon Tues Wednesday nights?

Side note,I went to CabEastBDFW late this past Friday night: literally one white woman, 2 horrifically modified black women, and the other 50 girls were not from here. I'm thinking never again.
I would say a lot of Latinas and Cubans at BDD currently. I do see about 20-30% are white and smaller percentage is Asian or other.

I’ve seen quality go down lately at BDD honestly. I tried to check out bucks cab yesterday instead of BDD but it was dead around 4-5 pm with hardly any girls.
Every club is dead in Dallas if you are looking for a quality ��
Not finding quality right now is a pretty big understatement
I thought the economy would bring out better talent but it seems to be getting worse.
It's not ALL bad at BDD. Holly is back, and she's a hot white blonde girl with incredible MM tits. Flirty and playful attitude to boot. Her dances always get me drooling.
I have seen Holly for some good clean fun. Ive seen her sometimes at later in the day but just like 1-2 times. Really hot thought, definitely.