Another reason why Herman Cain is Unfot for POTUS.

What was Herman Cain thinking by openly praising the billionaire Koch Brothers who are really the main supporters of the TEA Party? The Independent voters will not align themselves with Mega Rich extremist from either the Right or Left- here is Cain being glad to be the Koch's Brother from Another Mother....
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...h-brothers.cnn
I used to like some of Cain's views, now he's done in my book. Just another politician showing that it doesn't matter whether you're a Republican or a Democrat, they're all the same. I insist, it doesn't matter who wins the election, the US is done, the ship has sailed, the train has left the station, and it's not coming back. We should all be sad for the future generations. We're passing on a country in shambles.
I used to like some of Cain's views, now he's done in my book. Just another politician showing that it doesn't matter whether you're a Republican or a Democrat, they're all the same. I insist, it doesn't matter who wins the election, the US is done, the ship has sailed, the train has left the station, and it's not coming back. We should all be sad for the future generations. We're passing on a country in shambles. Originally Posted by thehobbydude
Once Americans got duped into voting for George W twice American has been on a spiral downwards