men with moustache's

ya'll are sexy as hell and rock me!! i just wanted to mention this...since its getting cold out..how many of ya'll men grow them
A. cuz they sexy ...and B..cuz women find you hott...
im watching a movie right now with William H. Macy..(in the The Maiden Heist)....hottt!

and the bald men with stashes..i swear to heaven above...sexxxyyyyyyyyyy!
I have a stash I keep on year round tried a few times for full beard but got a fat neck so it doesn't look good!! I even did a goatie for a while I loved that, but My Ol didn't(but I kept in on for a few months just to piss her off) Think i have had the same stash for damn near 20 years Hmm Maybe time to shave!!!
I had one till about 3 years ago.

Everyone made fun of me and said I was stuck in the 60's.

I was self conscious about kissing when I had it as well.

Does it help or hurt DATY?
men with the stache get me there almost every time..so ima gonna go with ..it helps..
men with the stache get me there almost every time..so ima gonna go with ..it helps.. Originally Posted by anita germane

Guess I'll keep mine then!!!
Guess they don't call them Pussy Ticklers for nothing.
I've had a flavor saver forever, never received a comment about it either way . I just have to make sure I wash up good before I get home .
You m'dear have made my day! Now tell me you like a respectfully hairy chest and I promise to rub your feet all night long...
I've had a flavor saver forever, never received a comment about it either way . I just have to make sure I wash up good before I get home . Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
"I was tasting the soup two hours after I ate it"
Gene Hackman - Unforgiven

That's one of the benefits of not having an SO, I could enjoy the taste for the rest of the evening.
  • Tiger
  • 10-15-2012, 02:32 PM
I've had a stache, goatee, and full beard at different times... shaved them off 5 years ago when a I asked first provider her preference. She's now retired, but every now and then I will regrow just for fun.
  • GP
  • 10-15-2012, 05:05 PM
My mustache varies from neatly trimmed to Tom Selleck style throught the year. Never had any complaints.
Full beard from October til May then goatee all summer... Never had a complaint..BD
I like Tom Selleck 'stache lol
Too much fucking gray hair. No more.
My favorite is a goatee!!! Those drive me nuts when the stache is neatly trimmed it is way hot.I also like neatly trimmed beards and baby smooth clean shaven.
Shaved heads drive me wild too.
God I love men!!! *Squirms*