D4U?

Anyone know what happened to their web site?
Hmm. Profile here is gone, ads that were on BP are gone as well.
Dames4u has retired and closed up shop, per my contact with him.
Is there any truth to the rumor that he started doing floral arrangements and is trying to become a figure skater?
Is there any truth to the rumor that he started doing floral arrangements and is trying to become a figure skater? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I don't know but I bet he was getting a little warm and not feeling he should continue to be a source for us horny gentlemen.There may have been events in the last couple weeks which made up his mind to put out.To those who had good dealings with him and to those who may have had a run in with him or disagreement and to those of us who did not like his screening process he provided a service that is hard to find in pittsburgh with that said his screening may of saved his ass.
Great post, loneshark. Never dealt with him. I wanted to see one of his hotties pretty badly, but didn't feel like going through his screening process.
Maybe the Health Dept condemned his incall. Easily the most squalid ever.
Whether you liked him or not he did provide a sevice that is not easy to find in Pittsburgh. I hope all is well with him and wish him the best.
  • Knute
  • 08-04-2013, 02:22 PM
I wonder what he did with his client list?
Maybe the Health Dept condemned his incall. Easily the most squalid ever. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, but the girls were so hot. (Sarcasm alert!)

Sort of like dining on a succulent lobster tail while sitting in the dumpster out back of a fine seafood restaurant.
I doubt he gave a rats ass about being a source for any gentlemen.
I wonder what he did with his client list? Originally Posted by Knute

I don't have any inside info, but D4U has shut his operation down before a number of times. I don't know why but after a period of time he opened up shop again.
I know that in the time that Eraps opened and now, he always had his board account up and running. That is several years.
Hopefully, some or all of his girls will go independent!
I hope they do too!