Need a Birthday Present for my Brother

Hello. I have been hobbying for about a year now and have had a lot of fun. This weekend happens to be mine and my brothers birthday. The problem is that my bro is about to be 25 AND IS STILL A VIRGIN! He is soo uptight all the time. I need someone to help him relax and figure out what he's been missing out on. I figured this would be the best present i could get him. He's not fat or ugly. He is very respectful and really shy when it comes to women. He's just scared i guess. As they said on the 40 year old virgin "He's putting the pussy on a pedastool." lol! Anyway, i am looking for someone who is experienced with virgins and doesn't have a problem with it. If i have to travel to dfw i will.

P.S. It's also my birthday this weekend so i need a present too.
May I suggest Vivian Knights? She is a wonderful lady and a great provider. I can't imagine anyone better than Vivian to pop someone's cherry.

Vivian happens to be in town next week. Check the provider ads. Good luck.

Des.
Jd: Any preferances? Age? Height, weight, hair, build, etc.?

I can think of several gals that are located in D and/or travel through here. I can also think of one gal out or AR that is perhaps the best of all time with newbies.

HID
May I suggest Vivian Knights? She is a wonderful lady and a great provider. I can't imagine anyone better than Vivian to pop someone's cherry.

Vivian happens to be in town next week. Check the provider ads. Good luck.

Des. Originally Posted by GuestAccount
I'll second that! There is none better... period.
I'll second that! There is none better... period. Originally Posted by Flyboy576
I totally agree!
But, jdawg0013 should know that if he's ever been with VK.
For someone THIS WEEKEND, LexieRox is an excellent local provider.
I'm biased, but shakari is an up and cummer.

HID
Vivian is awesome!!
Have fun babe..and dish the dirt afterwards{we wanna hear..lol}!!
Well Thank You Lonesome !!! I having more computer problems!! Anyone want to help see what i'm doing wrong? It happens to much It must be me. Hope to see you some time soon Lonesome. Who Rox? Lexie Rox and My Lil Kitty
just get about 3 or 4 girls and make it a really special day..lol!!!
I want to nominate myself, lol! Wow could you imagine 3-4 girls?! You could put your funds together and celebrate "family style"! I know, I'm so bad, but so damn good at it, lol!
WOW! I didn't know about this thread until a client texted me a bit ago... I'm honored but seriously don't know how I could have been nominated for such an occasion. I'm flattered none the less. I did recieve an email from another gentleman claiming to be a 34 year old virgin... unfortunately, I require references... so I kindly declined.
Awwww, Go on VIV!! The poor guy will never be the same!

He'll spend the rest of his life looking for another woman who will measure up to you.

Love ya', darlin"
MM
  • GMTA
  • 08-17-2010, 07:58 PM
I agree 1000% with ya on that one MM
If he had personal referances aka other hobbie guys you could make that work.
VK teaches a squire how to use a dagger and to come back for lancing leasons next time.
Well, I wish jdawg0013 would report back......inquiring minds want to know.