References

New to this, What do "references" need to have in them and from whom should they come from? Assistance please. MD,
References are positive comments from other reputable providers you have recently spent time with.

You are wanting to see Provider "A" and have recently seen Providers "B", "C", & "D". You give Provider A the contact info of Provider B,C,& D. When I have done this in the past, I have simply provided then with a link to their Showcase. However, some providers want to be contacted via email or text. So you need to check with Provider B,C,& D on their preferred method of contact.

Your next question is "how to I get References if I am new and have not seen anyone?". Well, you need to find "newbie friendly" providers to get started.

Also, the longer you are at this and the more active you are on the boards in a positive manner and the more reviews you do ... the less you will need References with most Eccie Providers. Notice I didn't say ALL Eccie Providers. Each lady has her own method.

Hope this helps!!
Learn to use the Search tab. There are hundreds of these threads started by newbies that are too lazy to do a Search. All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a Search.
You are in San Antonio. I have not played there before. However, you should have a plethora of "newbie friendly" providers to help get you started. If I can find one in Small East Texas TYLER, then you can find a lot more in San Antonio.

I would recommend placing an ISO on the San Antonio Board letting them know what you are looking for in conjunction with you bring a newbie. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you verify they are newbie friendly as well as reference friendly before you see them. If they are not reference friendly, then you are just spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere.
Credit card number, bank account, social security number and mother's maiden name....that oughta do it!!
As a "newbie" take the time to do some research to ensure your safety.
Separate your RL from your hobby life. In other words, do not use your personal or work account, personal or work phone. Create a hobby persona and invest in a hobby phone and hobby e-mail account.
Consider investing in P411 if you plan on remaining in the hobby, it makes playing much easier.
In Texas, you are in the hobby rich environment - enjoy!
Be safe.
As a "newbie" take the time to do some research to ensure your safety.
Separate your RL from your hobby life. In other words, do not use your personal or work account, personal or work phone. Create a hobby persona and invest in a hobby phone and hobby e-mail account.
Consider investing in P411 if you plan on remaining in the hobby, it makes playing much easier.
In Texas, you are in the hobby rich environment - enjoy!
Be safe. Originally Posted by plainjoe
+1 on getting a P411 especially if your lazy like most of us and don't want to try and keep track of references when that site basically does all the leg work. Only problem is not everyone will accept it . For those situation it helps to keep a couple references on some girls you seen on the steady that can vouch for you.
What's P411?

Just joking Gina.

https://www.preferred411.com/

Btw, Ed is partially correct with Credit Card data.
Yeah, he forgot the expiration date and security code on the back of the card.