Loretta Lynch, history is calling

Okay, Barry waited until after the election to name his nominee (and you all had thought that Holder was gone) for Attorney General. That in itself is troubling and the fact that he is leaving the country imediately afterwards (avoiding questions?) is more troubling. However, that is just how crazy Obama is. His nominee is a better one than his first. So far I haven't seen anything really bad about her. Of course they have not discombobulated her social life, her college papers, all of her cases or investigations, so only time will tell. So far she seems to be a good choice.
She supposedly has a stellar civil rights record in prosecutions whatever that means. Time to stop using the AG's office to deal the race card.

Hell, if the Dems REALLY wanna go after the banks, appoint Elizabeth Warren.
Can she tell the truth? That's the most important thing.
Can you assholes accept it?
So only as assholes demand the truth, Assup? You are quite the dipshit.
Can you assholes accept it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We can accept any AG that actually acts like the Chief Law Enforcment Officer in The Land, rather than a race baiting lackey of a Demagogue.
Like Beto Gonzalez?
The AG serves the interests of the President. If she had any integrity, she would run as fast as she can in the other direction. There may be some surface changes, but the corruption is deep, and extends to the White House. If she truly is different, as we all hope, she will be gone by Memorial Day.
Like Beto Gonzalez? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You got something against short Hispanics? You racist!
Hmm . . . Turns out that she was part of the team representing the Clintons' during the Whitewater investigation. She has also vowed to do all she can to end voter ID, calling it, of course, "racist". Expect no changes.
Loretta Lynch met with Sharpton and Esaw Garner, the wife of a New York City brutality victim, in Lynch’s Brooklyn office on August 21, 2014.

Odumbo met with Sharpton at the White House Wednesday, less than a full day after his party lost the midterm elections.

Sharpton has previously revealed that his National Action Network was working with the White House on replacing Holder.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/07/di...orney-general/
Any time a close associate of Al Sharpton and Eric Holder's is recommended for something other than a long prison sentence, people should be wary.
Who were y'all expecting him to pick, Pam Bondi?

Any time a close associate of Al Sharpton and Eric Holder's is recommended for something other than a long prison sentence, people should be wary. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1000 on that.
If anyone thinks she isn't being selected because of her race, they are deluding themselves.
Funny thing is, all those liberal white men have to wonder to themselves, "Why the fuck do I support affirmative action when it actually gets used against me? It is only supposed to be used against the asshole white racist conservatives!"
Ironically, if you are a white male supporting affirmative action, you are actively fighting your own promotions! So, then, you get what you deserve!"
If anyone thinks she isn't being selected because of her race, they are deluding themselves.
Funny thing is, all those liberal white men have to wonder to themselves, "Why the fuck do I support affirmative action when it actually gets used against me? It is only supposed to be used against the asshole white racist conservatives!"
Ironically, if you are a white male supporting affirmative action, you are actively fighting your own promotions! So, then, you get what you deserve!" Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You mean having someone kick your ass with his bare fists?