I Don't Get It

Jon Gruber helps the government lie to us, and he gets paid millions in tax dollars. Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning expose lies the government told us, and are imprisoned or exiled. This makes no sense.

Welcome to Amerika.
It's because "a lack of transparency is a huge political advantage." and "call it the stupidity of the American voter." Gruber wasn't always lying.
No, he was talking about you Slobbrin.
No, he was talking about you Slobbrin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Gruber is ready for you to shitball his asshole... Anus Mouth
Gruber was talking about democrats. Nothing but democrats and democratic lawmakers since no republican voted for Obamacare. It has to hurt that your leaders think so little of you liberal democrats. And to top it off, they have all started lying again about knowing a guy who made 19 visits to the White House for meetings lasting four hours. A guy who was referred to as the "architect" of the Obamacare plan but now they tell you (and they expect you to believe them) that they have no idea who Gruber is. They really do think you're incredible stupid....and I think they have you pegged.
I wonder how many time Obozoboy and his Marxists henchman meet Gruber at the Caribou Coffee shop across the street from the Whitehouse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/25/us...pagewanted=all

The lack of confrontation from the media. If it weren't for Fox News and some web outlets, you never hear of Gruber. Calling the President out on lies, misconduct and incompetence strengthens the office and America. Constant cheerleading just enables the inadequacies.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2014, 07:29 AM
The lack of confrontation from the media. If it weren't for Fox News and some web outlets, you never hear of Gruber. Calling the President out on lies, misconduct and incompetence strengthens the office and America. Constant cheerleading just enables the inadequacies. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Any of you Sara Palin flunkies seen you a
Death Panel

Death Panel
Originally Posted by WTF

BUSTED!
Death Panel

Originally Posted by WTF

The Ozombies changed the name from "Death Panel" too... Medicaid... you didn't get the memo?
STRAWMAN!

From now on, GFEJunkie will be known as STRAWMAN!

You like that STRAWMAN?

Or would you rather be known as something else, STRAWMAN?

I don't know, STRAWMAN... why not consult with your leadership in the Idiot Klan, errr, Clan, STRAWMAN!
Death Panel

Originally Posted by WTF
No but I've watched Rahm Emmanuels brother lobby for it in his presentations.
You are the flunkie, nose right up you daddy Obamnenajihads ass !
I think Chelsea Manning and Jon Gruber should trade places.
Jon Gruber helps the government lie to us, and he gets paid millions in tax dollars. Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning expose lies the government told us, and are imprisoned or exiled. This makes no sense.

Welcome to Amerika. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You are not intended to get it. You never will get it. It has always been intended to win over the hearts and minds of fools. Since you have a real functioning brain that can reason,sort things out and make LOGICAL/RATIONAL determinations you will never understand the bizarre tactics of liberal buffoons !
the lies revealed by gruber indict all the democrats in government

not just Obama

not just the "consultants"

not just the majority leader reid and the speaker Pelosi

but all the democrat senators and all the democrat congress people

and all their media

even down to the democrat staffers

other than for the democrat congressman who was worried guam might tip over, it is beyond reason to think they all didn't know all or at least most of the subterfuges gruber was bragging about to his peers

these lies merely gave them coverage to vote for this mess developed in such a milieu, and they readily hid behind it

I think the stupid people out there gruber and the Washington elite refer to, are the vast number of ignoramuses voting for democrats