ladies area access

GM, I need to post an alert in your ladies area and I don't see the link to access it.
Thank you for your time
We do not have a little powder puff room in the Panhandle for the ladies. There is a glitch in the site stopping it and they can't seem to get past it at the moment. You could always post the alert the alerts section or in Co ed and have the ladies PM you if they are interested in becoming aware of your situation.

Miss Dreams
To my understanding there actually is a private forum for verified providers called Infoshare. You will need to contact one of the female mods to gain access to it. You can still post an alert but if you want to try and keep the info private to just VP then I would suggest going thru the private forum if that was your intended audience. Hope this info help.

Rrabbit6926
Lexxxy, there has been some issues with some Verified Providers seeing the Infoshare forum in the Panhandle. You are Verified and I checked your set-up in the Mod Control panel. You should be okay.

Try this link to see if you can get in.
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=438

Let me know the outcome.

You can also send me the information you need posted and I can post in for you in the meantime. Sent in PM!

SMooch!

Lea