Trisha in Buffalo?

She may be in Buffalo late today through tomorrow. If interested in seeing her, email her.
Alert?
  • TSlyC
  • 03-30-2015, 01:43 PM
I like Trish, but a thread like this is an additional ad. It's bullshit.
Sooo she has you posting ads for her now...
Come on man...shes in timeout..you dont give treats and
Candy to those that r in time out...
Lol
Better 1
Another
Much better
Nothing for nothing but those are not flattering pictures, at all.
Some verified providers may have a "helper" This is defined as someone who you are allowing to access your account to post your ad on a weekly basis. This is fine at ECCIE Worldwide, however we do require that you request approval from staff prior to allowing someone this access. This will be approved on a case-by-case basis. In any case where you request a male member to assist you with your ad, conditional approval may be given and your settings/usergroup adjusted to disable access to the female-only forums. This is especially important, since you would be placing your account access in jeopardy by allowing another party to access your account without prior staff approval.
I need to ask the mods
when I was writing ads, if one got banned does the other also ????
Ohhh no theres more
Better 1 Originally Posted by blthzr666
That pic needs a caption. For example,

"Ban™, when you need an antiperspirant that works as hard as you do, girl."
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (190.0 KB, 758 views)
That pic needs a caption.

"Ban™, the anti-perspirant for hard-working girls." Originally Posted by chicagoboy
See now I would go with some classic from Popeye or maybe Spanky from the Little rascals.

"I yam what I yam" maybe?

I'm sure this girl is nice and everything but this is what happens when you have someone shamelessly promoting. It goes too far & the next thing you know you have pictures like this, which should have been deleted the second they were taken, on a public forum for potential customers to see.

Yuk!