Bali is closed - - - any information ????

BigJiminDfw here:

Bali is closed, has been for about 2 weeks. Any idea or information on the reason ?? Drugs, illegal ladies with no paper work ??, massage service with out a license ??

This list can go on and on.

Any idea on the ladies; where a bouts, another spa, or in custody ???

Bali had some nice ladies. Let's hope for the best.

As always, hobby safe, always check you 6'oclock and please treat the ladies right.

BigJiminDfw
I got a feeling the girls, if no warrant or crimes worth pursuing against them are prolly back in Korea or Thailand. Sux big time, I had a thing for one of the gals. I would have been back several more times if the shutdown didn't occur. I am sure some monger here has some info.
If it was a legal thing, usually there would be a report on the city website. Especially if it was operating without a license, I don't see any such report so, I think it's safe to cross that off.
  • Quark
  • 07-20-2019, 04:32 PM
Cherry is now Tiara at Luxury.
Any word on Juns location ? She was my absolute favorite
Bali ran a clean shop and treated their ladies well. I never had a problem there. The house mom even gave me a starbucks card last christmas for being nice to her girls. They were the big dog for amp reviews on rubmaps. The volume of their reviews on eccie made them a target for our crusaders downtown.
Is there nobody in touch with the former Bali girls???
Bali was a great place to go.
I think it's more of the city systematically shutting down areas...
I've seen and heard shutdown phases thru the years. Many years ago Dallas shut down the entire Emerald Area (AMPville, I think is what it was called back in the day). They shut down the streets so no one comes out or goes in. I think it was referred to Black Friday, Sat. Sun. or something like that. That was back when we had Smile, Hulahand, Emerald, Moonlight, Blue Angel, Passion, and a couple of others all right there together in plane view off the freeway. There was also some Lezbo cops that were after the Spas and the Dallas Observer even had some sort of an article regarding their war on us Straight guys and our hobby (fuck the murders, rapists, ChoMos, they wanted to jail 2 consenting adults). That new Dallas Bitch Chief needs to go after real crime, Dallas isn't exactly safe ville. And besides, non of us have ever exchanged money for sex, including me. I pay for a bath, body rub (not a massage as they are not licensed), and company. And if she's good she gets a very nice tip. If "anything else happens, its because we dig each other and I am sure that goes for everyone here. Fucking Cops, go fight some real crime, go pull your guns on someone who is actually armed.
If Bali is closed for good, it will be a big loss but someone is bound to pick up the slack and reap the $$$. Real question is where is Ruby going to go?
RIP Bali ��
If your are reading this you are the resistance!

How to keep the resistance; support your local amps, be nice to ladies, if we keep up their economy and dont get intimidated they will always exist
Is there nobody in touch with the former Bali girls??? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
It seems to me this is the key question. It's strange that no one has heard from one or more of the girls and reported their version of what happened. For sure, we know where Cherry is. Did no one think to ask her?

Possible new information: I passed by today and there is now a large "For Lease" banner posted over the front of Bali. It doesn't look like they're planning to come back anytime soon, or at least not in the same location.
A couple of years ago, I did an internet search on Dallas and pulled up a site with more than 3000 ladies. Over half looked like they were runaways or trafficed ladies. If LE were doing their job, they should be trying to help those ladies rather than bothering the Korean ladies.