Anyone know..

http://little-rock.skipthegames.com/...e/464142933885

?? Originally Posted by scottprestons
Nope! But a thick, bomb ass Asian chick (no disrespect intended), how could you go wrong. Let us know!
I sent 2 text.......no answer
My spidey senses indicate this might be TGTBT. I’d be a bit cautious
Idk, been texting with her and seems legit. Very slow to respond though. Have not pulled trigger yet.
She might be real but you're right about taking her time to respond. It was awhile back but I moved on. Her rates and pics seemed good.
You know that sh!t ain’t real. I don’t know of a single asian chick that has ever been a provider here that has looked like that. Although one could always hope. But TGTBT IMO.
I've got a friend around here that is banging one bad mammer jammer. She isn't your typical asian. So they are out there. No I cant tell you who, she is his sugar baby.
No idea on this one never would say anything other than Hi wanna meet up? I would answer and it would take 2-3 days for her to reply.
  • BK
  • 05-02-2020, 11:43 PM
I've got a friend around here that is banging one bad mammer jammer. She isn't your typical asian. So they are out there. No I cant tell you who, she is his sugar baby. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
What a Lucky Mofo that guy is, he hit the poontang lotto if that is true.