Never underestimate the importance of a clean incall

Since people are paying more attention to their surroundings as a result of the COVID-19 I have actually decided not to see a couple ladies strictly based in the reputation of the motels sanitation.

More them ever a clean incall is important for business.

With that said, the cleanest incall I have ever been to in recent years is Brooke Wilde. Her place is always immaculate and she has put a lot of thought into different essentials that guys to clean up before returning to work or home.

Who else has a super nice incall in Houston?
My Incall’s pretty nice!!! I love it and my room has awesome mirrors (;
A clean incall is super important. I have walked out of a session once because the incall was so dirty. The floor and the bathroom looked liked it hadn't been clean in years.
Thank you for the mention here I've always been a clean & organized person.

I'm the type of person that cleans up as I'm cooking. Before I sit down to eat, the dishes I used are in the dishwasher, everything is put up & the counters are wiped down.

I just can't function when stuff is a mess. Every morning when I wake up the first thing I do is make my bed & every night before I go to sleep give everything a quick wipe down & mop. The funny part is, I never really feel like I'm cleaning since everything is already clean.

When it comes to business, if you are inviting clients/customers to your location, I think it is even more important. I've walked out of plenty of small businesses over the years due to clutter & lack of cleanliness.

I also never hire anyone (attorney/CPA/Ect) if I arrive at their office & it's messy & of full of dead plants. I hate seeing dead plants in a business. Water those plants or get them out of here!!!! LOL!
conner's incall in the e.c. is immaculate!
. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
+
conner's incall in the e.c. is immaculate!

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=426264