He Will NOT Honor Review Specials

Danwhoe booked a review special when I first started and did not write the review for the special rate. I tried contacting him and he wouldnt respond to write the review yet he has asked to see me again several times and still wont write the review as promised.

Us ladies offer review specials being new to build up reviews quickly. Guys like this ruin it for the other ladies trying to get started. If your not gonna write the review then dont try to get a cheaper rate.
  • mr666
  • 08-10-2012, 06:52 PM
The review special is where he writes the review and the next visit is discounted.
usually but not always. that's probably the most efficient way though to do a review special.

search is your friend, next time search the posts made by the hobbyist who contacts you to decide if you even want to see them/be bothered at all. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=459173

happy hobbying
I can relate... i have a few reviews "lingering" too.. *shrugs
This is why I just pay the rate.
  • Trey
  • 08-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Well its not a big deal if he just did the review. Like ld said check out the dude a little before offering him a review special.
Just be yourself and build your reputation on that....and you should never have to offer review specials!

{I have never offered a review special from day one...I just did my job & did well..........take good care of your clients and work hard to please your client and the reviews will come}
I would recommend not seeing him Again!!!
I offered specials when i first began but only to the ones i knew always wrote reviews
good for you...

JnJ, just don't let this one goofball fudge it up for everyone else. Most ECCIE men are great, so move on, chalk it up as a lesson learned and enjoy your stay here. Screen, screen, screen!
I had saw 7 reviews, thought he had enough. Also wrote in welcome sections reveiw must be wrote same day! Thought he would keep his word. At least I will never have to go through that again.
The last cou
Lol, Looks like someone read the book: How 2 make a million a year n retire? For Dummies
Lol, Looks like someone read the book: How 2 make a million a year n retire? For Dummies Originally Posted by danwhoe

I am 100 percent sure you didn't have to read a book to be a grade a cheap asshole, did ya. Guess it just comes naturally for you.
I am 100 percent sure you didn't have to read a book to be a grade a cheap asshole, did ya. Guess it just comes naturally for you. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou