why do SOME hate to share their aft?

SERIOUSLY..
DUDE?

THIS IS PERTINANT INFORMATION RELATED TO THE INDUSTRY..
MAY I COMMENT OR NOT?
Their aft?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aft

I am assuming you mean their backside. Maybe you could elaborate on your question a bit more, as I, too, am perplexed as to what you are asking.
I hope she meant ATF?

But on the oft chance she IS talking about aft. I would understand the concern some guys have about ass play.
  • linux
  • 08-15-2012, 03:30 PM
I personally would like to see some bigger text as what you posted isn't quite large enough.
I think she means aft as in ass. Not a problem for me. I enjoy a good tongue lashing or digital manipulation.
If she means ATF, then i have no clue what she's going on about.
I think she means aft as in ass. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
So this is a "show us your can" thread? That didn't work out so well for Orlando Jones...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2o9vQwcDa8
SERIOUSLY..
DUDE?

THIS IS PERTINANT INFORMATION RELATED TO THE INDUSTRY..
MAY I COMMENT OR NOT? Originally Posted by purrfectbrat
Please share with us...enlighten me.
A bit goofy not to share your ATF. As wonderful and amazing as she is she may not click as well with the next guy anyway--we are human! (I think) If you really like your ATF you should "share the wealth". Don't you want her to be able to pay her rent and buy nice shoes? Though, I don't know if your ATF will reply to my reference!
HEY OUT OF BOUNDS!! i just remembered who you are..i think...um pm sent. lol ....
Katie Katie no joke..I agree!
YOUR MINE ALL MINE...but only at my convenience...um..? !
gentleman texas you sound very nice and so do you ZEDX79..yummy Dorian Gray..
...very funny wakeup...
lol...
HERE YOU GO LINUX..
i was talking about alltime favorite toys..

and not the kinky ones..gross.

come on let me borrow your new bike daddy dude!!

please?!?

IM LICENSED and ...................

you can trust me..lol

I will blow your whistle baby

Alltime favorite toy as in sex toy? And you want someone (I'm assuming another provider) to share theirs with you? That's some seriously fucked up bat shit crazy shit right there girlie...gross!!!
All Time Favorite Toy = ATFT

Ok...I'm going to call it.....threAD.
  • bbkid
  • 08-16-2012, 06:59 AM
huh?
My Alltime Favorite Toy?

Hooktards...on eccie!
A bit goofy not to share your ATF. As wonderful and amazing as she is she may not click as well with the next guy anyway--we are human! (I think) If you really like your ATF you should "share the wealth". Don't you want her to be able to pay her rent and buy nice shoes? Though, I don't know if your ATF will reply to my reference! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Not that goofy if you look at it from a guys perspective....if you share your ATF the problem sometime becomes she may be too busy to see you and you no longer have your ATF and the search begins for a new one. I have an ATF and I do review her and share her details and thankfully she has the time for me still but it does happen for some and if you reverse the question - ladies if you land an ATF client, he spends well and frequently and has other perks and benefits also, if you associate with other providers do you tell them about him or do you keep him all to yourself?