Why aren't my PM's being forwarded to my EMAIL to notify me?

This always worked before. I haven't changed any of the options. I went back and checked all the options and everything is fine on my end.

What the heck is going on and why can't I receive the notification of a PM to my EMAIL address?

And no, they aren't in my spam folder.

Thank you,

Tara xoxo
I think something on the site is weird.. I sent some ladies some PM's about appointments that I had seen before and usually they get back to me in about 1 hour.. it was like 5-6 hours later before I got a response
This always worked before. I haven't changed any of the options. I went back and checked all the options and everything is fine on my end.

What the heck is going on and why can't I receive the notification of a PM to my EMAIL address?

And no, they aren't in my spam folder.

Thank you,

Tara xoxo Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf
If you are using any of the old accounts that got converted over to Outlook... then that might be your problem... at least it was mine.
I changed over to using a yahoo email address and it is working fine again (for now).
  • Mokoa
  • 06-16-2013, 09:38 PM
I have been using a Hotmail account for my ECCIE emails for years without any issues. My Hotmail account got converted to Outlook a few months back and so far I have had no issues with it.
I have been using a Hotmail account for my ECCIE emails for years without any issues. My Hotmail account got converted to Outlook a few months back and so far I have had no issues with it. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Mine got switched over about that time too, and it sucks.
It would take sometimes up to 36 hours (if at all) for PM's to get through to my Hotmail address.
Switched over to yahoo and now they are back to being almost instantaneous.

Now all that being said..
I had my Hotmail account on my phone and since it was converted over to outlook it would not allow forced updates like hotmail did and yahoo does.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-16-2013, 10:34 PM
I access my Hotmail account with my Windows XP computers, my Android phone and my Android tablet. So far, all have worked equally well.

I know there have been reported issues with the conversion of Hotmail accounts that were converted to Outlook. I know a few folks that experienced them. Guess I was one of the lucky ones who dodged that bullet.

I do know that at about the same time that Hotmail accounts were be converted to Outlook, there were issues with the ECCIE emailer that were unrelated...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=693257
I have AOL, they still aren't being forwarded.

Can you say FUCKKKKKKK ME lmao!
Hello, is anyone on this site a technical wizard.

I use AOL currently and pm's aren't working. I created a gmail account, got the verification email link and everything worked.

I went back in and changed my email address back to my AOL account, never got the verification email link and no, it's not sitting in my spam folder.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON PLEASE?
If a internet provider like AOL gets complains about email being send from a site they can block all emails from that site if people are flagging them as spam., or if they are getting a lot of bounced emails they can do the same, for example, a lot of people used AOL at one time and have their email addresses registered here, those people abandon those email address, but never changed their email address here, if someone sends them a email and it bounces for whatever reason can trigger AOL to stop accepting email from here,
one of the admins here should be able to check to see if they are bouncing emails, they would get a emails telling them so.
you should just stop using AOL