Guys, my deepest regrets and greatest apologies...

Hey Guys,

Hope all are well. I know It's been a minute since I been on board in any manner but I am posting this to let all know that I am still around and you are still able to contact me any time you would like. Also to explain the situation with the most recent friend that was visiting and wanted to try playing with all of us for a little while. Danika was a beautiful young sexy female that I recently introduced to a few of you. I am very thankful for the one review that did go out on her and wish she could have played with us as much as I would have liked her too but she was a bit unstable and unsettled and I couldn't keep her around or take a chance on her spazzing out during a visit, I had to ask her to leave so for that I do apologize. Now because that didn't as well as I would have liked I had to find a new friend to play with and instead I found a couple so maybe we can enjoy hanging out and playing with them for a little while. I am going to post for the weekend today so if you would like you are more than welcum to call/ text for more info.

Thank all of you for taking time out to read this and for your understanding, Hope to hear from you all soon.
An apology that becomes an ad.... Cool....

But nothing i your showcase that would indicate doubles available and with whom....

That should be the first place for that info darlin...
I am sure she is happy to have you bump her thread.... just like the dozens of old threads you have dug up, lol..

This is getting old and it's only been 2 days.... when are you due another 6 month break Whispers? Those were blissful times for the Austin crowd...

Carry on with proving whatever you are trying to prove...however annoying it is to most of us..
Hey Guys, you are more than welcum to call/ text for more info.

Thank all of you for taking time out to read this and for your understanding, Hope to hear from you all soon. Originally Posted by NaughtyPlayz4U
Not really fair to all the other providers following the rules is it?
I am sure she is happy to have you bump her thread.... just like the dozens of old threads you have dug up, lol..

This is getting old and it's only been 2 days.... when are you due another 6 month break Whispers? Those were blissful times for the Austin crowd...

Carry on with proving whatever you are trying to prove...however annoying it is to most of us.. Originally Posted by canyonman
With Houston and Austin teamed up, settle in it's going to be a long winter.

Carry on with proving whatever you are trying to prove...however annoying it is to most of us.. Originally Posted by canyonman

I figure it will be about 4 months before the office in SA is up and running and I get home permanently.....

Whatcha think? Any chance to clean it up by then?
With Houston and Austin teamed up, settle in it's going to be a long winter. Originally Posted by Sargent D
Don't forget Dallas....
I figure it will be about 4 months before the office in SA is up and running and I get home permanently.....

Whatcha think? Any chance to clean it up by then? Originally Posted by Whispers
You don't really want to know what I think.... it's all about you anyways...

Now aren't we off topic here? Come on, got to follow the law to the T, now don't we...
Ok, let's get back on topic... COED ADS and providers that are..."unstable and unsettled".

I am sure she is happy to have you bump her thread....

Glad I can be of assistance! Some seem to think I don't care!

just like the dozens of old threads you have dug up, lol..

Catching up on what is happening in San Antonio man.... You have some interesting stuff as well as some issues...... You wouldn't want me just posting and not knowing whats happening now would ya?

I don't know man... as I look around I think this places needs a complete remodeling and that could take a few months.....

Aye Aye Skipper!
Come on, let us get on track here. Rhoni is trying to provide some information and has hopefully...well bypassed an 'unstable' element (for lack of a better term at this time) from our community.

As for the ADs...she stated that she will be posting a formal AD for this weekend and this present coed post is hardly an in your face "come now and see my specials WHoooo" AD. Not that I am bashing those ADs...not at all, just we have places to post ADs and in that forum any verified provider may post an AD as long as it works within the 'rules' for our community.
Come on, let us get on track here. Rhoni is trying to provide some information and has hopefully...well bypassed an 'unstable' element (for lack of a better term at this time) from our community.

As for the ADs...she stated that she will be posting a formal AD for this weekend and this present coed post is hardly an in your face "come now and see my specials WHoooo" AD. Not that I am bashing those ADs...not at all, just we have places to post ADs and in that forum any verified provider may post an AD as long as it works within the 'rules' for our community. Originally Posted by Merentha
Your exactly right.... and COED is NOT a place to post an AD!