when do you hobby

So when it comes to calling up a provider for some fun, are you a weekend only fella? or nights after the bars close guy? only during the daytime work hours? when is your preferred hobby time and why? do you only do it on your day off or sometimes after work or before work? what about the upcoming holiday season, do you cut back on the hobby budget due to holidays? I am very curious about how you guys work hobbying into your life time wise. is it a predictable thing or a whim when that itch needs to be scratched? BTW Happy Halloween you guys!!!
Whim, if and when I get a chance.
That makes it tough to book in advance. Some providers are cool with last minute. I totally understand when it won't work out though.
  • Jax
  • 10-29-2015, 08:22 AM
Always mid - day. Need discretion and so it's when I can be sure I am able to "get away" with a "legitimate excuse." Otherwise -- I'd be open to almost anytime.
Always in the evenings after work for me. I sometimes work late and have a SO so it's the perfect excuse for me to be home late.
  • tp161
  • 10-29-2015, 12:01 PM
After 7:00 PM, weekends over weekdays, I prefer to pre-book as I am a planner and the build up due to anticipation can be fun.
thanks guys for answering! what about holidays? does it cut into your hobbying fun and budget?
  • tp161
  • 10-29-2015, 12:11 PM
This will be my first year Hobbying during the Holidays, so I hope not!!
Weekends only for me, evenings are best as I have a lot I do on the weekends. I don't like to pre book. I do the "hey baby, you free?" Works for me.

IB
M-F early lunch only. Pass on weekends and Holiday's
When I feel like it. I don't pre-plan my boners.
Weekends and evenings generally. I could get away during the day if I wanted to, but usually prefer not to.

I don't see the holidays cutting into my budget.
In my profession, my "weekend" doesn't usually coincide with the actual weekend. I usually prefer to book appointments on days when I'm not working..for now that'll be actual weekends.

Holidays? This is my first year hobbying as well so I'm not sure about holiday visits. Maybe on the days after Thanksgiving and Christmas? My family doesn't go for huge holiday gift expenses, so it wouldn't hurt my hobby funds.

Times? I try to avoid booking appointments during peak Austin traffic hours, especially if the lady I'm visiting is down South (I'm up north near RR/Pflugerville). Usually I'm trying to strike a balance between wanting to sleep in on days off and avoiding traffic, which usually means early afternoons.
Now would be a good time, but I can't seem to get an appointment due to the weather and conflicts of schedules.
late night .. early mornings on weekends..
good topic good info to know