State: California
Address: Santa Monica Blvd, west of 405
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: LFK, CBJ, FIV, CFS, CG, RCG, MISH
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black Hair, Past Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, attractive Korean woman, flat bottom, great MM breasts, fantastic legs. Soft skin, smelled good, cleanly shaved down below.
The Rest of the Story: Entered Ocean Massage, and rang buzzer. MMS opened small slider window, I asked for Betty. I said I knew Betty and she let me in. Paid 50 house fee, and was shown to a room. Betty arrived shortly after and a 5 minute massage ensued. On the flip, she got straight down to business.
Her dress came off, she asked what I wanted, I said everything, she said 120? and I agreed. She applied the cover with her mouth, then straight into a CBJ. It felt fantastic. Very sensual action.
She hopped on top into RCG - she was the tightest woman I've ever been with. After just a minute or two, I was just trying to hang on and not pop. Switched to CG, I sucked on her very nice, round breasts, LFK as well. I finally lost it into the cover. Betty cleaned me up very nicely, made small talk, and made sure to let me know that she worked most days, and to come back and see her. I plan to. It was a great experience overall.
Recommendation: Yes