Ninja, I'm Calling You Out! Show Me What You Got!

I went to "Bike Night" tonight and had a blast. Wore my hooker boots and drunk too much.

So ninja, were you there? You could've seen my new Harley! I'm calling you out! I wanna see what the mysterious ninja has to offer (no freebies, I even charge the state pres full price)
  • kman
  • 09-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Damnit sounds like i should go to more bike nights
Damnit sounds like i should go to more bike nights Originally Posted by kman
You should, I had on a mini skirt
  • kman
  • 09-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Good god almighty hopefully i can get back in town by thursday
I'm confused, you want to see my motorcycle, or just meet me? If you want to see my motorcycle you'll have to specify which one. I only bring the big dog out on special occasions but I'll tease you a little. The baddest Harley Davidson made make about 130ish horsepower I guess maybe a little more if it's a screaming eagle or whatever they call it nowadays. My Kawasaki ZX-14R makes over 400 horse power with a little help from the nitrous Oxide. I'll tell you what I'll come to bike night this week. I'll be the 6'5 broad shouldered shaved head white guy. To make it easier to spot me I guess i won't self deprecate like I usually do and just tell you that my chest and shoulders are bigger than my gut so if you look for a big gobby fat guy you'll miss me. See you there!!
.you get down on your knees and thank your momma and papa every once in a while mr ninja?
I'm beginning to think DR was drunk when she posted this and instantly regretted it. I think she wants a session with big sexy and doesn't want to admit. Trust me I would be very disappointing DR. I have a short little wiener and I have ED and I'm just not that exciting.
1. I was buzzed not drunk
2. If I wanted a date I would have said so, but it might upset your little princess sugar baby
3. I really just wanted to see if you actually had a bike or if you were just making shit up
DR, my little princess wouldn't care who I saw. I had a nice date with serenity last week.

And yes I have 2 motorcycles and I'm actually going to look at a Harley tomorrow I think. You actually got me in the mood to get another one. So I guess I'll go talk to my buddy over at the Harley place. Who happens to also be a state Prez. Want to go help me pick one out? And don't be mean to me I'm a nice guy!!
If you pick me up I'll go help you pick one out
Sounds like I should learn to ride...
Well, I think I picked one out. 2017 Street Glide in the orangish red. Pretty sweet bike.
That bike was a nice color
Sounds like I should learn to ride... Originally Posted by JdeHog
Ride is easy, it's getting over the fear of ruining your bike that's the hard part
Ride is easy, it's getting over the fear of ruining your bike that's the hard part Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
To me, the hard part is getting over the the fear of dying as a bright red smear along the asphalt.