MY Apology to the City of Memphis

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your local "Man HO"@DallasRain, is issuing this statement in regards to the recent flooding that has taking place in our city. Elegant Belinda as far as I know has been to Memphis 3 times. The first time, upon her arrival, torrential rains arrived as soon as she did, I know, I was downstairs waiting for a session when they hit, but I visited with her and with the help of others, we stemmed the tide of showers so to speak. Upon her second visit, again torrential showers, again I know because I again was waiting for her in my vehicle when THAT downpour begin. Again, with the help from a few of my friends, we stemmed that outburt. On her third visit I did not visit, and you all can see the results. I was not able to "righty tighty" that time and you all can see the results! So in closing, all that i'm saying is, as a service to my city, I will do my best to be vigilant this time. Not because I want to, but because I love my city and want to see it prosper and be in good health. The servant of the people. BBT aka "Man HO". Stay dry my friends.
remind me to bring my damn paddle with me you big ass dork! DAMN I LOVE U but you are too goofy lmao!

yes guys, bring your rain gear lol!
BBT you are too funny !!

SNL i love that kitty pic...too damn cute!
Save our city, BBT. I salute your dedication to pubic -- I mean public -- service!
ok guys, im going to have to postpone my trip to MEM for another week cuz of school letting out! STAY TUNED...
ok guys, im going to have to postpone my trip to MEM for another week cuz of school letting out! STAY TUNED... Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
I swear to my time.

ALL I wanted was Belinda, Heaven and a little NURU. I didn't think that was too much to ask. My own personal lil slippy sammich.

But Nooooooooooooooooo............ ...................

bitch.
awww honey im sorry. we got to do summer school for 20 days. then i am on my way with the car
ok update for my guys in MEM, i will be coming to town on JULY 1st to celebrate my birthday late...

BABEE i hope you are home then cuz i want to paint the town red and black with my favorite girl in town! SHOPPING, EATING, AND GETTING LIT!
July 1st, a new red letter day on my calendar! Now...what to do in the meantime....
good grief
My God you two, Babee and Belinda, just get a room! You hijackers you LOL!
we have been in several rooms together and for some really odd reason, i can see me and her having a damn slumber party with pigtails, and shorty pjs with feathers all over the place with me putting her in a leglock lol!