Gentlemen, what do you prefer?

Help a girl out! I'm sure every guy is different in what he likes best, but I always like knowing what men really like, so lets hear from the experts!
Definitely keep going. Well, unless you get bucked off. Then just play it by ear. ;-)
There needs to be a 30 second rule. Don't do anything for 30 seconds. Don't get up and run to the bathroom. Don't start asking questions or talking about your day. Let us guys enjoy our orgasms and the afterglow.
Just look up at me and follow you instincts. I bet you'll do the right thing everytime ;-)
If what you were doing brought me to that point changing some times will make you start over.
For me anyway, when I am actually ready to cum, I like it when the pace is picked up like a race to the finish line! If your bringing me close to cumming and I'm not really ready to cum yet, I want/need for things to come to a complete halt and let me get things back under control before proceeding!! But that's me!!
Hell this is easy....you need to SPEED UP..after all it's a race to see who get's there first..

Right???
Hell this is easy....you need to SPEED UP..after all it's a race to see who get's there first..

Right??? Originally Posted by malwoody
Right on Megawoody...cause once i get there...its over for sure!!
Like the Adam Sandler song goes at a medium pace! When I am about to shoot my throat yogurt I want the same pace baby!
Either keep doing what you're doing or speed up...

But...

Never....

Stop....

Because if I'm getting ready to cum that means I'm ready to cum!
I hate it when you start to cum and the girl starts to get a towel to clean you up before you are even finished cumming. Keep going until it's too sensitive and relax for a minute.
Um, just sayin guys - if she's getting froggy and jumping up before Old Faithful is even finished, you are seeing the wrong ladies.

I was looking for opinions on what prolongs and/or intensifies the orgasm - staying with the same pace, slowing down, etc, or wanting to know if continuing made things too sensitive.

Thanks for the great replies. The "don't stop!" votes definitely carry the day!
Speed up with frantic enthusiasm. I want the illusion that you are getting just as frantic as I am. It heightens the explosion. Surprises are good too, like an unexpected prostate exam or ball play as the end approaches. And, even tho it's super sensitive after I cum, I love having a woman suck and tongue the head of my cock as I squirm in pleasure-pain. Basically, go into all out "freak" mode. LOL.
I didn't see a 'Berserker' option listed. That could be fun!
  • KCJoe
  • 07-18-2012, 03:05 PM
I guess it would depend on how much time is left in the session and whether or not MSOG is available.